Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

A lovely piping hot steak pie passed through your window while pitting in the Le Mans 24hr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mashed potatoes with a single broken glass fragment that you'll only find after you've eaten the whole pan and are passing it through your gastrointestinal tract.

redm

a bowl of orange peels

Finger Prince

Farecoal posted:

Let people eat food how they want imo

Watching other diners at a pasta restaurant eat their spaghetti with their hands.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Finger Prince posted:

Watching other diners at a pasta restaurant eat their spaghetti with their hands.

A bridge to far. I need an adult.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Eating anything that's been alive and thinking how you're gonna owe its spirit your life for sustaining you, and be karmically forced to undergo rebirth as a source of food to sustain theirs.

Finger Prince

Warm lettuce

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lukewarm rice that has been sitting in a rice cooker for 14 hours, with a room temperature raw egg and raisins.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Finger Prince posted:

Warm lettuce

Worm lettuce

Twenty Four

Kyle

super sweet best pal

A burger but you walk a mile to the burger place instead of taking your car so you're forced to burn it off.

TatoPancakes

the brainwaves are thinking
scrambled eggs cooked in tuna juice

pixaal

Warn Kale?

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a microwaved tv dinner where the outside of the mashed potatoes are really hot but the inside is still frozen

super sweet best pal

When you're driving down the street and can smell someone making BBQ.

google THIS

Free pizza and a mandatory workplace safety video that includes graphic photos of chemical eye injuries.

Farecoal

There he go

super sweet best pal posted:

When you're driving down the street and can smell someone making BBQ.

When you drive by the morgue and can smell someone making BBQ

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Free pizza and a mandatory workplace safety video that includes graphic photos of chemical eye injuries.

Free pizza but one of the toppings is chemically injured eyes.

take the moon

by sebmojo

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

Eating anything that's been alive and thinking how you're gonna owe its spirit your life for sustaining you, and be karmically forced to undergo rebirth as a source of food to sustain theirs.

wanna be more useful in death than I am in life :smith:

take the moon

by sebmojo

super sweet best pal posted:

A burger but you walk a mile to the burger place instead of taking your car so you're forced to burn it off.

this is a ridiculous premise. a burger is like walking some huge amount that is not just "to the burger place" unless you live in the arctic

super sweet best pal

Sneezing while eating nachos and bits of nacho get on your hand.

canyoneer

the fish entree at this wedding your girlfriend dragged you to because she's a bridesmaid in it and you don't know anyone because it was one of her college friends and you haven't really been dating very long

Finger Prince

canyoneer posted:

the fish entree at this wedding your girlfriend dragged you to because she's a bridesmaid in it and you don't know anyone because it was one of her college friends and you haven't really been dating very long

The little baggies of white candied almonds at said wedding.

google THIS

Stadium nachos with not nearly enough cheese.

google THIS

A face-puckeringly salty soft pretzel and the floor is just nice enough that you'd feel like a slob rolling off the excess.

google THIS

The regular fry sitting in your basket of curly fries like he's the loving king.

google THIS

The "spicy" sausage that isn't spicy at all and you suspect that it's just a casing filled with heartburn.

google THIS

Your grandma's delicious home cooking, except your grandma has been dead for over ten years.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
eating grapes in the dark

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

The regular fry sitting in your basket of curly fries like he's the loving king.

canyoneer

worried about being late for work and eating a bagel on the train right next to the no food sign and anytime someone glances in your direction you're worried they're judging you

canyoneer

a sandwich but the round top of the bread isn't matched with the round top on the other side

pixaal

Big old glass of milk, with jello floating in it

the milk is still good it's just chunky from the jello

sig by owlhawk911

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

The curly fry sitting in your basket of fries making you regret your decision to not spend the extra cash to get the curly fries.

Finger Prince

The idea of onion rings vs the reality of onion rings.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
M&Ns

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

pixaal

Finger Prince posted:

I love onion rings, not a huge fan of the really thick ones and the really tiny ones are also bad because it's just batter.

I do like onion though, I once ate an entire onion like an apple to freak my nephew out. It wasn't bad but the after taste after an entire onion takes a few days to get out even if you brush 16 times.

Finger Prince

pixaal posted:

I love onion rings, not a huge fan of the really thick ones and the really tiny ones are also bad because it's just batter.

I do like onion though, I once ate an entire onion like an apple to freak my nephew out. It wasn't bad but the after taste after an entire onion takes a few days to get out even if you brush 16 times.

I love onion rings but the reality never lives up to the version of onion rings in my head.

canyoneer

Finger Prince posted:

I love onion rings but the reality never lives up to the version of onion rings in my head.

:same: except for churros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Onion rings where the onion is impossible to bite through with your teeth, so you end up having to slurp the whole thing up like a noodle and you're left with a hollow batter donut.

Also, sushi rolls where the seaweed wrap is also indestructible and the slices are too big to comfortably eat in one bite.