Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ElMudo
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

I'm selling off most of my milsurp because I really only shoot my AR and .22s:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipme...KS/131-1907913/

Please feel free to make an offer if something seems high; I haven't paid attention to milsurp pricing for a while and I tried to err on what I thought was the high side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

ElMudo posted:

I'm selling off most of my milsurp because I really only shoot my AR and .22s:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipme...KS/131-1907913/

Please feel free to make an offer if something seems high; I haven't paid attention to milsurp pricing for a while and I tried to err on what I thought was the high side.

You really need to embed the pics on imgur or something, lot of people are too lazy to click links (or fuddy to understand drop box if milsurp collectors). You'll get way more interest with good, easily seen pics.

ElMudo
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Ceros_X posted:

You really need to embed the pics on imgur or something, lot of people are too lazy to click links (or fuddy to understand drop box if milsurp collectors). You'll get way more interest with good, easily seen pics.

Yeah, I was going to go back and do that tomorrow when I've got a little more time.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Is that mosin sniper built up off a repro scope of all original? Because if itís original youíre low. Like,$200 below what they were imported at a few years back.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Before this thread was started I posted my AR on the Google group thread.
The only reason I'm posting it here in this thread is because the lower is a Khalan lower and for some reason one of you might want it.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!t...eds/7VljwZtYPgI

I don't believe this goes against the rules of the thread, I apologize in advance and will remove it if it does.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Lol. Was yours actually in spec?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Cyrano4747 posted:

Lol. Was yours actually in spec?

Yes-ish. I ended up installing anti-walk pins for the trigger and I think the bolt catch never worked right. But it's a phenomenal piece of engineering and for that price it's practically a steal for a piece of forums history! If anyone's even remotely interested just make an offer.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 22, 2019

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Also sexism, religious bias, jingoism, and so on. Don't do it, people!

Dogs, don't do it either, even if the police man really tries to train you to do it.

Would someone post the story of Khalsa arms somewhere? I vaguely remember the name from ages ago.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Would someone post the story of Khalsa arms somewhere? I vaguely remember the name from ages ago.

The $.50 tour is:
SiN (aka WAR) gets a milling machine and decides to make ar lowers and offers goons a discount.
They were months behind schedule and I think some people never ended up getting them.
The ones that did come in were, at best, very loose in their tolerances.
The cool part for me was having the lower custom engraved with a Celtic cross that I have as a tattoo as well, it wasnít something that was easy to come by back then.
All in all it was a giant poo poo show but I got one that works (once I put anti walk pins on the trigger) so I ended up lucky.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames

Fun Shoe

Is the Google classified group no longer accepting sign ups? I'm trying to get access but there's no sign up link, only a sign in option and I get a "you do not have permission to access this group" error code.

Trying to sell my high tower ps90/22 kit for a reasonable price and don't want to dick with eBay.

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

Sorry guys, they screwed around with the settings. PM me your email address if you are having trouble.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

Would it be appropriate for people to bump this thread when things get posted to the group? There has definitely been one case of my missing out on a buy because I didn't know new stuff was posted. Don't know if other people have that experience.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Captain Log posted:

Would it be appropriate for people to bump this thread when things get posted to the group? There has definitely been one case of my missing out on a buy because I didn't know new stuff was posted. Don't know if other people have that experience.

You can. But if you have email notifications turned on for Google groups you won't miss them. Like the LAW folder that was posted today KAC 300M buis, or some other cool poo poo recently.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Is it ok to post a link with discount info in the Classifieds? Holosun has a Pro discount program a bunch of Goons might qual for.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

bulletsponge13 posted:

Is it ok to post a link with discount info in the Classifieds? Holosun has a Pro discount program a bunch of Goons might qual for.

Sure. You can also post it in the deals thread probably, unless Holosun doesn't want it publically posted or whatever.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ceros_X posted:

Sure. You can also post it in the deals thread probably, unless Holosun doesn't want it publically posted or whatever.

They just don't want all the prices getting out- I assume they have scaled discount on the different models, as opposed to Burris' blanket 50% off everything pro discount.

E- went back; email tells me to pass it on to who can qualify!

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Oct 5, 2019

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

What could I expect to get for an Izhmash-made black plastic furniture set, non-folding? I've had it laying around long enough and so much the better if it could make me a few bucks.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Have a Knight's Armament Company 300M BUIS on eBay, couple hours left.

auction

Ceros_X fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 6, 2019

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Haha, the fuckers on eBay won't let me sell a G3 handguard. Goddammit. Now what?

Also, could I join the Google group plz?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Force de Fappe posted:

Haha, the fuckers on eBay won't let me sell a G3 handguard. Goddammit. Now what?

We have had some confusion about that in the Ebay thread. Do you mind telling us what happened? I occasionally sell spare gun parts, have a store I pay for, and have a "Power Seller" rating or whatever that gives me some special badge. I'd rather not get my account suspended or lose my little badge that prioritizes my search results. I've not seen anything about Ebays TOS changing.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Force de Fappe posted:

Send me a PM with your email and I will manually add you if the request membership isn't working.

I was able to sell those BUIS without incident on eBay, except for then holding my money until the sights were delivered, which was annoying.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Captain Log posted:

We have had some confusion about that in the Ebay thread. Do you mind telling us what happened? I occasionally sell spare gun parts, have a store I pay for, and have a "Power Seller" rating or whatever that gives me some special badge. I'd rather not get my account suspended or lose my little badge that prioritizes my search results. I've not seen anything about Ebays TOS changing.

I got slapped down by eBay for trying to sell an AR handguard last year. I deleted the email, but I'm pretty sure they considered it an "assault weapon part" or something. They didn't take any action against me other than cancelling my listing.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Tyro posted:

I got slapped down by eBay for trying to sell an AR handguard last year. I deleted the email, but I'm pretty sure they considered it an "assault weapon part" or something. They didn't take any action against me other than cancelling my listing.

I think Infra got his account suspended for three days. I might call them and ask for some clarification, because I don't see the consistency of their method. Last I checked, you could get most any AR part you wanted.

Here is the official poo poo, copy/pasted -

Allowed

Magazine holders, speed loaders, stripper clips, or moon clips

Restricted

Accessories and parts for firearms such as butt plates, cases, cleaning supplies, dies, grips, holsters, molds, racks, scopes, slings, stocks, storage cases, or trigger guards.
Muzzleloader or black powder gun parts (with the exception of frames or receivers) or accessories, as long as each item is offered in one listing at a time. (However, having separate listings for items that can be used to build a gun is prohibited.)
The following firearm parts are allowed on the eBay US site only. The seller must be in the US and offer domestic shipping only.
En bloc clips
Barrels Ė shotgun barrels less than 18 inches and rifle barrels less than 16 inches are prohibited
Bolts
Choke tubes
Cylinders
Firing pins
Hammers
Slides
Trigger assemblies
Sellers must follow all applicable state and local laws for magazine sales. High capacity magazines that accept more than 10 rounds aren't allowed. Please note that some states may have a lower capacity limit.
Listings for magazines must clearly identify the make and model in the item title or description.

Not allowed

Firearm frames, including grip frames, muzzleloader and black powder frames or receivers
Firearm kits used to create a firearm
Firearm receivers, including upper or lower, incomplete, "cut" or "80%" receivers
Flash suppressors
Any magazine sold in violation of state or local law. High capacity magazines that accept more than 10 rounds are not allowed. Please note that some states may have a lower capacity limit.
High capacity magazines modified to accept 10 rounds or less are also prohibited unless permanently modified by the manufacturer.
Magazine extenders
Sears
Silencers
Grenade launchers
Parts or accessories for assault weapons. Listings that mention capability with an assault weapon, even if the part or accessory fits non-assault weapons, are also prohibited.
The following parts for semiautomatic pistols: barrel shroud, forward pistol grip and threaded barrel
Pistol conversion kits that make a pistol into a short-barreled rifle
Bayonets designed to fit an assault weapon
Blueprints, milling or forging specifications for assault weapons
Instructions or blueprints on how to convert a semi-automatic weapon to a fully automatic weapon

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Parts or accessories for assault weapons. Listings that mention capability with an assault weapon, even if the part or accessory fits non-assault weapons, are also prohibited

Yup this is what they quoted at me. For an ALG rail.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Nap Ghost

I guess I should've posted in here two weeks ago when I first posted in the TFR Classifieds group, but I am selling most of my guns off. I have a Ruger SR1911 and Glock 34 looking for a new, loving home.

Thread here!

Please buy these from me soon before I do something stupid like put them on consignment

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

I guess I should've posted in here two weeks ago when I first posted in the TFR Classifieds group, but I am selling most of my guns off. I have a Ruger SR1911 and Glock 34 looking for a new, loving home.

Thread here!

Please buy these from me soon before I do something stupid like put them on consignment

Of course you already sold your semi-auto 22.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

I really want the Ruger but I want to be out of debt more. Sorry

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Thread here!

I could've sworn I had access to the TFR classifieds, but I can't view that. What's the process for getting access again?

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

Nap Ghost

armorer posted:

I could've sworn I had access to the TFR classifieds, but I can't view that. What's the process for getting access again?

From the OP:

I like turtles posted:

Perhaps you have heard of the TFR Classifieds Google Group. If you haven't, it is a place where transactions can happen! Go here and sign up: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tfrclassifieds
Please include your SA username so you can have a link between your name here and there. There's me and two managers on the group that are able to approve people, Ceros and Herr Togg. Please PM me here if your request has been pending, sometimes stuff gets lost in the email shuffle.

PM any of the three peeps mentioned for more help if needed

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

If you don't have access shoot me a PM and I can grant it, just need your email.

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

I'm all set now, thanks goons!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Thread here!

gently caress I forgot about the Classifieds group & put my G17 Gen 5 on consignment at the local shop.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

As a favor to a friend of the family, I've listed what appears to be a complete Dan Wesson Pistol Pack with four barrels, three grips, tools, speedloaders, case, patch, belt buckle, and extra front sights on gunbroker.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/844129964

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Slur, your fighting style is extremely problematic!

Is it me, or Google shopping is actively not linking to ammunition and gun parts?

Im just looking to get a box of cheap 9mm ammunition. Last time I bought a box of 300 and it lasted a year. But now people at work want to order too, so maybe more is better (and cheaper?). If someone can link to a site with good prices, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Google started filtering gun stuff from their shopping search in like 2012

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

duckduckgo is my go-to in general these days and they return gun poo poo just fine. The old line used to be to use Bing to search for gun poo poo.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Slur, your fighting style is extremely problematic!

Thanks. Used the duck search. Got 1000 rounds for $154 after shipping and taxes. Thanks

armorer
Aug 6, 2012

I like metal.

Nitrox posted:

Thanks. Used the duck search. Got 1000 rounds for $154 after shipping and taxes. Thanks

I typically use ammoseek.com to find good prices on ammo. Then, unless it's a significant price difference, I just order it from sgammo anyway.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Nitrox posted:

As an added benefit they' don't harvest information about you and try to link it to a profile. They're basically the privacy advocate's response to Google (at least as far as searches go).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

for less than case lots i usually buy from academy but also occasionally sportman's guide, as they have the best 32 acp prices and i like to try out a bunch of different brands at once