Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Tyro posted:

Nice portion marking

Indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Will the person who e-mailed me about two guns at my gmail address drop me another line with a better email address? I don't know if it's a proxy problem or what but my replies do not seem to seem to be getting through. Or you can drop me a PM here. Thanks!

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Listed some stuff on gunbroker. For goons, I'll do free shipping and if you hit BIN I'll sell to you at the opening bid price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?IncludeSellers=78230

Edit: I will also send you swag that will confuse your FFL.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 17, 2019

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

As a favor to a friend of the family, I've listed what appears to be a complete Dan Wesson Pistol Pack with four barrels, three grips, tools, speedloaders, case, patch, belt buckle, and extra front sights on gunbroker.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/844129964

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Seamonster posted:

Is it ok to open up to PMs ITT? Say hypothetically I have some bone stock AR furniture I want to offload.

Sssuch as?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Thinking about selling the ASP. WSYTFR?

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Final Blog Entry posted:

I don't know man, that seems like it would be a tough one to part with if it were me unless I really needed the money. Not exactly readily replaceable and wasn't it your dad's? But I don't ever sell any guns and I'm overly sentimental so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

It is tough. On the one hand, it was my dadís. But we donít really have any memories around the gun. He never shot it as far as I know, and I only shot it a couple times when he first got it. I havenít shot it since like 1991. And to me, thatís a big part of it. I never buy guns just to be safe queens. I buy guns to shoot them. I feel bad shooting this one because it is so rare. I do have other dad guns that I enjoy shooting, like the P7M8. So the ASP seems like a lot of money tied up that could go toward bills or emergency fund or down payment on a new car, which is probably going to be a thing in the next year or so.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

I wish.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

That Works posted:

I'm in the classifieds group and have bought things through there a few times in the past. I cannot remember though, what payment methods are typically used / encouraged? Wanted to ask before putting up an ad.

I usually see discreet PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or Square Cash. You can also go old school and take a postal money order.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

I'm trying to list a G43 with extra mags in the classifieds group. Please be patient with me.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Iím selling a beater Colt Trooper MkIII in the classifieds.

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

I put my IGFS Gen3 G17 up in case anyone is interested:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/878449775

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Just put up an as-new-in-box IAI Automag III (.30 Carbine pistol) on gunbroker.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/885894969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

Cyrano4747 posted:

And you're selling it because it's not in .357 SIG, admit it.

It's true. I don't even reload .30 Carbine.