Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Anything involving quantum so far has been super freaky and I dread visiting the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

jjac posted:

Anything involving quantum so far has been super freaky and I dread moon visiting the

(taking a snapshot in case this post decides to scramble itself)

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Oldstench posted:

Can someone please give me a hint as to how to get into the quantum tower? I feel like I'm missing something super-obvious.

Broken stairs aren't the only thing keeping you on the ground.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Ziji posted:

I am stuck again haha, this game keeps stumping me.

Quantum Tower, I am inside at the bottom and I see where I want to be at the top. My mind tells me I need to get to the Black Hole Forge somehow to solve this, but I also can't figure that out. The way is blocked by some fallen poo poo and I can't for the life of me figure it out. I keep running out of time too quickly to find any new clues.

It's easy to assume it'll kill you when you fall in, but you might get some ideas for accessing both of these beyond the black hole.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Meallan posted:

Yes, I did. All entries around the city are completed, just not the city itself. Is it not supposed to have more than 3 entries?

Perhaps it's a bug?

This gave me trouble too, but turns out there's an important entry in one of the many ruined houses to the right of the anglerfish overlook door.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Songbearer posted:

I've completed the game and even then the only way I got to the Forge was by wedging my ship into it and flying up with my jetpack til the gravity crystal did the rest of the work. I did backtrack to the towers but couldn't figure it out.

I guess you port there but my way was faster :colbert:

Triarii posted:

Personally I just mashed my whole ship into the ceiling until the gravity-floor grabbed it and flipped it over.

There's no shame in these solutions, they are totally in-character.

I've always been entering the city by finding a hole in the surface, flying under the crust and parking awkwardly on the bridge but apparently there's been a shortcut from the surface to the meltwater district all this time??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

I think if you head to feldspar properly you'll encounter a total of one fish the entire way, which is at the starting chamber.