Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Sometimes I look at the negative reviews for this game on Steam when I need a good laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Talorat posted:

If folks are interested, a Japanese Anime Elf is live streaming her Outer Wilds playthrough right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwDzG3d930

:yikes:

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

I also consider The Witness to be on goat tier with OW.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

K8.0 posted:

I played The Witness for like 2 hours. The first 45 minutes was fun, the rest of the time was spent walking between areas that either had hints I could understand but no visible puzzles, or areas with puzzles with new mechanics but nothing that gave any hints or feedback as to what the mechanics of the puzzles were (or even the order they were meant to be tackled).

This is a common sentiment you hear. It’s very sad for so many reasons.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Talos Principle had all the puzzling difficulty of a kongregate flash game. Did not like that one at all.

Yep, I’m still working through it but all the puzzle concepts so far are really boring.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

This thread will soon be magical again and I am here for it. Just another day affirming this is one of them GOATs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

That’s a lot of new achievements. I seen that in another game and they were DLC placeholders.