Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

holy god im like an hour? in or something and this is crazy. im currently wandering around the hollow planet thing and no idea what the hell is happening, but the usual loop thing happened and now i need to get back there to keep going. and yeah the feldspar poo poo is intriguing,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man what a great game, i played like an hour of it 5 years ago apparently and moved on, now im a bit further in, gonna savor this

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i have no idea what im doing, but i did see cool things im on giants deep, checking out the islands here and saw some cool jellyfish, i think i explored all of brittle hollow and found a shuttle but it just shot me into space

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so i couldnt find a way into the quantum tower on brittle hollow, but now im on giants deep and there's one here it looks like?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ok i explored that, which was amazing taking a picture of something quantum locking it in place is cool as hell, also riding a jellyfish into the planet core and findin the probe module and getting the eye coordinates was amazing i explored the orbital cannon too and i think i did everything but its telling me there's more to explore there but i explored the control room and the launch room by going outside and around in the broken glass, maybe i missed a translation or something in there

the music is so good

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Kazzah posted:

The "You missed something" prompt doesn't distinguish between plot-relevant info and a sign saying Gents

lmao ok good to know, I think I got what i needed from there. I think im going to head to the twin planets next, seems like a lot points to there. dark bramble scares me

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

God Ive been to so many places. Explored ember twin and did the sunless city, landed on the quantum moon but don't know what to do with the tower I found, explored ash twin and played with the teleporters there but I'm not sure what to do, did dark Bramble but that just told me how to get to the core of giants deep which I did already.

I feel like I'm circling around the next step which has to be something with the ash twin project

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Ok I did the sun station and inside ash twin, that was cool as gently caress

Lol got the bad ending

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Oh ok yeah I forgot all about my other frequencies, now I'm on to something in the Bramble

Edit: I poo poo my pants

queeb fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 26, 2024

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Devils Affricate posted:

How'd you get to the sun station? :v:

i flew my rear end through the fuckin spiky plants on ash twin and took the teleporter, had to fix my suit like 3 times while standing on spike plants, is that the intended way? i made it through anyways lol

endings i got:

i took the warp core and just died with it, and got told i was dead lol, but as soon as i was pointed back to dark bramble and saw the vessel and the warp core, i resterted my loop, went and got the core asap from ash twin and took it to the vessel, then it took me a second to realize the thing in there was a waypoint machine thing. the whole eye of the universe thing was amazing.

quantum moon what was the point of it? i went to it but dont think i actually did anything at all there, just hosed about with the tower and then left, didnt really get any major reveals here

echoes of the eye finding the planet was cool, i was kind of clueless until i saw the degrees on the display on the satellite and then that clued me into the 40 degree thing so i killed myself and raced to it. Holy gently caress i did not expect this, what an amazing intro/area, i did NOT expect to drop into a loving halo type thing from that docking port. holy hell im hype for this tonight

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Organza Quiz posted:

Oh no that is absolutely not the intended way and I kind of wish they'd make it less feasible so people have to solve the puzzle of waiting for the sand to be at just the right level to cover the cacti so you can just walk across them totally unharmed. It would also help ensure people get there later in their experience so that they can have the revelation that the sun has reached the end of its natural lifespan nice and late after they've had the whole game to think they're gonna stop the sun exploding.

yeah this was an amazing reveal/moment it was really like a oh gently caress, yeah i thought i was gonna fix this but the sun is just actually hosed guess im looking for something else really enjoyed it

echoes of the eye is the eye evil? i guess dont spoil it but yeah i just found a movie theatre thing with a reel showing the eye sending out a blast and turning the entire owl race to ash, accompanied by some dope as gently caress tense music

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

echoes been aimlessly exploring the halo, then found a reel showing i can remove a lantern and enter behind a portrait, found a room full of dead owlpeople what the fuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ive poo poo my pants multiple times