Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Ziji posted:

I am stuck again haha, this game keeps stumping me.

Quantum Tower, I am inside at the bottom and I see where I want to be at the top. My mind tells me I need to get to the Black Hole Forge somehow to solve this, but I also can't figure that out. The way is blocked by some fallen poo poo and I can't for the life of me figure it out. I keep running out of time too quickly to find any new clues.

Part 1 Black Hole Forge has nothing to do with it
Part 2 The gravity is too high on Brittle Hollow to jet pack up into the tower. If only there were some place where gravity wasn't an issue.
Part 3 Try waiting around in the tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Am I going to miss anything in Echoes of the Eye if I've already finished the game and have 98% finished pinboard? Do i need to go hunting for notes entries?

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Nov 3, 2021

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Superrodan posted:

You're fine. Almost everything that can augment the expansion in any way is just major knowledge, not minor stuff.

Anyway, I did the necessary with a guide to visit places I'd rushed first time around and then forgot how to get back to and have 100% rumours. Now I can do the DLC.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Finished the DLC. Used a guide unfortunately because the hinting is not good! I have no idea why they didn't nest the solutions of the stealth puzzles within each other and instead show you how to solve the stealth puzzle you already solved.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

It wasn't to show you the puzzle you already solved, it was to show you how to beat the game.

Which is just the same concept from the stealth puzzles reapplied!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

No it's not, if you use the tricks from the vaults to solve the stealth puzzles, you are effectively sequence breaking. Which you can do through experimentation, but the game is designed around you doing them the hard way then learning the trick that trivialises the stealth puzzle and lets you unlock one of the final locks.

The hard way loving sucks. It's like asking people to do Dark Bramble as fast and noisy as possible before learning how to deal with the angler fishes properly or else it's a sequence skip

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 12, 2021