Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should I be concerned or just let it go and try to sleep
This poll is closed.
yes 46 61.33%
no 29 38.67%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
It's difficult to answer your poll because you're asking two questions and if I say yes to one, I'm saying no to the other.

Anyways I strongly recommend you try and get somebody to help you, even if it's calling 911.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
voted goku

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
They sound very rude OP. You should suck their dick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hardawn posted:

They sound very rude OP. You should suck their dick

Ectoplasm is stored in the ghost balls

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Order a pizza to your window and then when it arrives loudly announce that you have pizza. If there's someone there trying to kill you they'll momentarily forget their intentions because surely they're starving by now. You will buy yourself the time it takes this mysterious assailant to eat a few slices to befriend them and convince them not to kill you

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Unfinish3d posted:

Order a pizza to your window and then when it arrives loudly announce that you have pizza. If there's someone there trying to kill you they'll momentarily forget their intentions because surely they're starving by now. You will buy yourself the time it takes this mysterious assailant to eat a few slices to befriend them and convince them not to kill you

Uh again, the window is boarded up. Please try to keep up with the op's rapidly spiraling descent into mad oblivion.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
U should get a gun but like not a normal gun does Elon musk still sell those flamethrowers? Get one of those mofucjers

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

gently caress it. I'm peeing in my room too.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I'll pee in the sink sometimes because it's closer than the john

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kak posted:

Show me how those big tits fart.

no.

but yes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing says 'safe' like a haunted, boarded up room full of piss bottles.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hell Stink posted:

Yes, OP is still in trouble

Lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

having a haunting at your house must suck, 0 privacy and you can't even get them to pay rent

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You'd better get the bugs in your brain seen to, buglord.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Did we ever establish what kind of ghost we're dealing with here?
Poltergeist?
Vengeful spirit like Llorona or kuchisake onna?
Hungry ghost?
Classic bedsheet ghost?
Banshee?
Modern creepypasta ghost or possible SCP?

Help us out here OP. Think of us like tech support but for the supernatural. We can only assist or bump you to the next support level if you give us enough information.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I am willing to fight the ghost if needed. Or a burglar. If its a shadow person you're on your own.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

KillerJunglist posted:

Classic bedsheet ghost?
wearing a bedsheet and pretending youre a ghost in your burial shroud is flagrant afterlife blackface

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Protagonist posted:

Uh again, the window is boarded up. Please try to keep up with the op's rapidly spiraling descent into mad oblivion.

And this is why he needs to draw us a picture of the room.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP are you still trapped?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

So what’s your roommate doing during all of this?

The roommate isn't real, she's just another hallucination caused by his mentally ill brain

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I grow weary of this thread, goons. Also I ran out of creative ideas.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

buglord posted:

I get that these are trying times, but that's no reason to be so poor in spirits.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

buglord posted:

DRAW YOUR loving ROOM.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

buglord posted:

Found a way to get your meds. Lame.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
When my grandma died, my mom went to check the gravesite couple of days before the funeral. The grave was already dug and there was a pile of dirt with pieces of wood that looked pretty much exactly like pieces of coffin decorations. My grandfather was buried in the same lot after his tragic demise 60 years ago and mom took some of the pieces home as a memento of a father she never knew, because she was a baby when he died. She then spoke to someone from the funeral home about the condition of the gravesite because she found the scene kinda creepy (i.e. the pile of dirt with the coffin remains). They told her that the grave was just partially dug and the coffin should still be in the ground. It was probably pieces of grandfather's coffin anyway but mom returned them to the grave just to be sure (she put them in grandma's coffin sewn into a plush cat - grandma liked cats).

I can hardly imagine having anything spookier at home than a piece of somebody's coffin but no ghosts showed up, which was disappointing. That means that the entity in OP's story is probably not a ghost, because ghosts don't exist, duh.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you don't know any ghosts, that means you are the ghost, hth.

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

No sense in worrying... unless you start hearing a saxophone being played from your roommate's bathroom.

:sax:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

buglord posted:

That's because you forgot to take your holy candle and saint medallion out of your inventory box to dispel the current haunting!

Christ, is this your first time stuck in a haunted apartment?!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

drat, it takes some serious contempt for your audience to just be like "I'm bored now, see ya".

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

drat, it takes some serious contempt for your audience to just be like "I'm bored now, see ya".

*wakes up surrounded by full piss jugs and empty pill bottles*

I'm pretty tired.. I think I'll go home now

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

thought i was in the game of thrones thread for a second

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Alexa, quit going through my poo poo.

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

buglord posted:

What happened to SA?

BlackStar fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jun 4, 2019

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

buglord posted:

"I have to go now, my planet needs me."

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

I couldn’t bear the pressure of presenting falsehoods to my comrades in GBS :negative:

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The real shadow people were the posts we made along the way.

BlackStar
Aug 21, 2004

buglord posted:

I couldn’t bear the pressure of presenting falsehoods to my comrades in GBS :negative:

Some of the most legendary threads of SA history were complete bullshit.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
This thread was made to help my day at work go by faster but today I got laid off so I have a lot of free time now.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's been a wild ride for you these past 24 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you had boarded yourself up in your desk and took a piss there the boss never would have found you.
Let that be a lesson.