Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Brock REALLY cash in tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes, and there will be a match. 1 2.27%
Yes, but only to announce a match at some later point in the year. 2 4.55%
No, it's all a work for the HEAAATTTTTTTT! 6 13.64%
Literally nobody cares anymore. 35 79.55%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

oopf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Nikki/Alexa is the strangest fuckin combination I can imagine but whatever, at least Nikki is doing something

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Blonde. Big boobs. A former marine. Its like she was created in a science facility just for Vince.

Who are the champions

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Becky vs Asuka while Kairi steals the belt and escapes to the high seas

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Edit: I loving hate imgur removing file extensions from their bbcode links :argh:

The belt is a corporation's property and corporations aren't people

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm genuinely glad I tuned in to see this, what an incredible trainwreck WHAT WAS THAT

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jiro posted:

I'm in Austin for a short weekend and I read that Raw was in Austin tonight. I'm kinda annoyed that I never considered going. Is the show as terrible as it sounds tonight?

Yes

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Billie Kay is my pride and joy

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

brock will tease a cash-in then leave

and then he will do it again next week

and this will continue until like wrestlemania

Or until a Wrestlemania-equivalent PPV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lance Armstrong in the crowd like "you should get those enlarged balls checked out my man"