Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Brock REALLY cash in tonight?
This poll is closed.
Yes, and there will be a match. 1 2.27%
Yes, but only to announce a match at some later point in the year. 2 4.55%
No, it's all a work for the HEAAATTTTTTTT! 6 13.64%
Literally nobody cares anymore. 35 79.55%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

hahahaha "wrestlemania equivalent from jeddah" like, bitch, are you for real?

I think its literally part of the contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

so how does the saudi arabia show work anyway, like are they really getting that much money for doing a show there? how and why?

Saudi Princes are insanely rich

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

i mean i know rich oil sheiks have had a longstanding interest in american wrestling, hence their presence as managers, but how much money can they really get from one show?

they get more from it than they get from Wrestlemania lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

to get a clear picture of how rich the Saudi Kingdom is, I have to regularly teach my Saudi students that an effective solution in a problem solution essay isn't "The King will pay for it"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the best yakuza minigame is when Kiryu is horny online in 6

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Yakuza 0 Majima is one of my favorite fictional character in all media.

I love that the whole time you are waiting to see what makes him snap and become crazy Majima and at the very end its just him going "I think being crazy from now on would be fun, I am gonna try that"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The slot car racing guy saga is one of the epic stories of our time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

And they keep it going for two more games lol