Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hello. my name is free hubcaps and I am a stupid rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

free hubcaps posted:

You're not anonymous enough about it, sorry.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
is this a 12 stepper?
when do we get to Share?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

All assholes welcome!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gonna snort cocaine off some blue books then kick a fire hydrant open

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

My rap sheet speaks for itself

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im a stupid rear end in a top hat too but in the long run i mean well

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
^_^

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im so Stupid i came into this thrad thats Filling with Deadle Gas lol.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i'm just here for the free coffee, i'm really a great guy

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I am just stupid, like sack full of hair stupid.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't have a problem with any of the posters in this thread tbh so I dunno maybe I'm an rear end in a top hat too?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

One time I pooped in a tool box

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Hey all. today i was making coffee tbut the filter broke and grounds got into the already filtered coffee [it's a pour over, you see] and i stupidly poured the now no longer filtered coffee, grounds and all, into the entire filtered pot of coffee. Why did I do that? I'm tired.

So now i'm sitting here drinking crunchy coffee because i'm stupid and i'm refuse to use a second loving filter because i only have two left and I keep forgetting to buy more filters because im stupid. Also because I'm not refiltering another entire pot of coffee. You gotta drink it HOT.

God drat it. Anyways its good coffee.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

free hubcaps posted:

Your not an rear end in a top hat. You're just stupid. Thanks for the tread, I feel safe here.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i do dumb poo poo like yell at people in traffic all the time

it doesnt make a difference but i do it any ways

im a stupid rear end in a top hat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
checking in

i brake check tailgaters and flip off lovely uber/lyft drivers

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

'the gently caress you all doing in my living room?! GET OUT!

NOW!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hi stupid rear end in a top hat, im dad

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

for the amount of stupid rear end in a top hat poo poo i do i promise to make up for it one of these days

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Did...did someone wipe his dick all over the curtains? :barf:

This is some next level suit I'm skipping calling the cops and going straight for SWAT!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gary johnson had some good ideas!!!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im bone white so anything past a 2-step isn't worth my time

i think I've knocked over more porta-potties than i can count

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And wouldn't you know it, someone unchained Hitler in the basement! It will take me hours to find him in the crawlspace!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I’m flattered to see gbs mystery mod Smythe posting in my stupid rear end in a top hat thread. I only wish I wasn’t such a stupid rear end in a top hat and could appreciate it properly

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It was a good thing. There was a good thing going and you ruined it OP. Good loving job.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i got banned from a stupid bar because the bar tender said to me "why don't you have a single instead of a double." The implication that i needed a single instead of a double was resentful. and i though it was weird but maybe and said ok until it hit me, what the gently caress, i want to order what i want to order.

i paid for my drink with cash, maybe a 50 and i got the change back and there was a 20 and i just got this idea so i said "can i get two tens " and she was like ok and then i get my two 10s and i say "actually why dont i get four 5s" and she could tell i was just taking the piss out of her and then i gotta banned cause it turned out it was the owner.

lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

value-brand cereal posted:

So now i'm sitting here drinking crunchy coffee because i'm stupid and i'm refuse to use a second loving filter because i only have two left and I keep forgetting to buy more filters because im stupid.

You're gonna use a paper towel before you remember to make a gODDANG LIST

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the other day i was cruising down a state route doing about 55 and forgot to cap my piss bottle. well anyways when i went to whip the bottle out the drivers side window a great deal of the piss got everywhere and i returned the rental car yesterday with no issues at all, despite it absolutely reeking of urine

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

i got banned from a stupid bar because the bar tender said to me "why don't you have a single instead of a double." The implication that i needed a single instead of a double was resentful. and i though it was weird but maybe and said ok until it hit me, what the gently caress, i want to order what i want to order.

i paid for my drink with cash, maybe a 50 and i got the change back and there was a 20 and i just got this idea so i said "can i get two tens " and she was like ok and then i get my two 10s and i say "actually why dont i get four 5s" and she could tell i was just taking the piss out of her and then i gotta banned cause it turned out it was the owner.

lol

being 86ed for dicking around with the change from your bar tab is the definition of stupid assholery, well done friend.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

staberind posted:

is this a 12 stepper?
when do we get to Share?

Just one step, admitting you're an rear end in a top hat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm spraying gay diarrhea out my rear end all over the place right now like tlremeber how you used the water from the jetpack in Mario sunshine to fly I'm pretty much just doing that but it is poop spraying from my rear end hole

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you ever wonder if the best western keeps a note next to your name? like, you dial up to book a room and the receptionist checks your info and it has a highlighted text that says "wiped bare rear end with comforter" or "jacked off on things previously thought unreachable by ejaculate"? if you have wondered this, well, you just might be a stupid rear end in a top hat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

free hubcaps posted:

being 86ed for dicking around with the change from your bar tab is the definition of stupid assholery, well done friend.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I really like hammering my turgid dong down my lady's gagging trachea and spewing a big load of nut to just fry uselessly in her stomach acids, take that would-be babies/god

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

I’m flattered to see gbs mystery mod Smythe posting in my stupid rear end in a top hat thread. I only wish I wasn’t such a stupid rear end in a top hat and could appreciate it properly

sometimes your trout line catches a bass

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

free hubcaps posted:

its these specific stupid rear end in a top hat moments that i cherish

getting older is really not a matter of giving up being a stupid rear end in a top hat but really picking your moments

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

I really like hammering my turgid dong down my lady's gagging trachea and spewing a big load of nut to just fry uselessly in her stomach acids, take that would-be babies/god

same except instead of your lady's throat its places previously thought unreachable by ejaculate

HeyItsLiam
Apr 14, 2019
If you're smart enough to know you're a stupid rear end in a top hat, you don't qualify to post in this thread sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

you ever wonder if the best western keeps a note next to your name? like, you dial up to book a room and the receptionist checks your info and it has a highlighted text that says "wiped bare rear end with comforter" or "jacked off on things previously thought unreachable by ejaculate"? if you have wondered this, well, you just might be a stupid rear end in a top hat

The ancient version of the Holiday Inn green screen terminal system you had to use to manually enter reservations for guests at other locations allowed you to do this.
I think the newer version(s) of the frequent guest program does as well, but I don't remember, and it's probably several versions well past what it was when I last used it eons ago now.

e: actually I know the newer versions did allow you to add notes to new reservations you set up for people, so, yes. At least in the past, yea they did do this.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jun 4, 2019