Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Emu Export is poo poo. VB is poo poo. Carlton Draught is poo poo.

Look, there's nothing wrong with drinking poo poo beer, but poo poo beer is poo poo beer, and there's no point pretending it isn't. Every country makes some lovely lagers for when you just want to drink a cheap beer, and Australia is no exception.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

NPR Journalizard posted:

As someone who is a borderline Alco and Perth native, what the gently caress.

Same. What the gently caress mate? Go back to Geraldton ya derro.

Hyperlynx posted:

Emu Export is poo poo. VB is poo poo. Carlton Draught is poo poo.

Look, there's nothing wrong with drinking poo poo beer, but poo poo beer is poo poo beer, and there's no point pretending it isn't. Every country makes some lovely lagers for when you just want to drink a cheap beer, and Australia is no exception.

We make some truly poo poo beers. Tooheys Old was my favorite lovely beer. It tried so hard to achieve such a powerful mediocrity.

EB is better than VB but that's like fighting over who's dad has the worst hangover.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Dec 11, 2019

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Emu Export is foul. Drinking it gives me horrendous farts too.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Does it annoy australians that I read all their posts (when I know they're australian anyway) in the voice of the narrator from Casefile, the Australia-based true crime podcast?

"Emu Export is foul. Drinking it gives me horrendous farts too. This episode of Casefile features violence against children, and may not be suitable for all audiences. If it at any time you feel like you are in a crisis or need assistance, consult the show notes or our website to locate a crisis centre in your area."

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Dec 18, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Does it annoy australians that I read all their posts (when I know they're australian anyway) in the voice of the narrator from Casefile, the Australia-based true crime podcast?

"Emu Export is foul. Drinking it gives me horrendous farts too. This episode of Casefile features violence against children, and may not be suitable for all audiences. If it at any time you feel like you are in a crisis or need assistance, consult the show notes or our website to locate a crisis centre in your area."

Martin Bryant was the Captain of my House at High School. That's my Australian mass murderer story.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Martin Bryant was the Captain of my House at High School. That's my Australian mass murderer story.

Even in high school poo poo really does float. Never trust anyone who wants to be the boss.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Jason Ellis' voice for me.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
WTF is a 'drop bear?'

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Vietnamwees posted:

WTF is a 'drop bear?'

A bad joke that some people will not let go of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Don't joke about drop bears please.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Tiggum posted:

A bad joke that some people will not let go of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear

Now hoop snakes, there's a good joke.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

vb

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

This is 100% correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6JGhp8pqM

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jan 4, 2020

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Don't joke about drop bears please.

If you haven't given a foreigner cause to weave around eucalyptus trees to avoid drop bears you're not doing your duty to keep your hapless friends safe.

E: nm, they're all burnt up now.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Outrail posted:

If you haven't given a foreigner cause to weave around eucalyptus trees to avoid drop bears you're not doing your duty to keep your hapless friends safe.

E: nm, they're all burnt up now.

They're Zombie Drop Bears now.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

The "weather" today in Sunshine:

It was 33° and sunny, but the sky was grey in every direction. And it wasn't like there was smoke blowing into the area, it was just everywhere all at once.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
How does that feel to breathe? It looks almost like walking into a place where the oven was left on too long.

Also don't burn or suffocate, southern friends :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

How does that feel to breathe?
I was only out for about half an hour, but even in that short time my eyes were stinging and I felt like I had a bunch of crap stuck at the back of my throat. It wasn't noticeable with each breath though, only over time. There wasn't a strong smoke smell in the air either, which added to the weirdness of seeing what looks like fog on a bright sunny day. Often when there's a fire nearby you'll smell it and see the direction, but this is just a haze everywhere, like the air has just turned grey.