Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that they flat out lied in the announcement of your Destiny 2 progress carrying over by putting a little text at the bottom that says it doesnt.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Do they have any exclusives or anything?

that indie horror feels game by the rime devs is an exclusive

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lowtestiny.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

In Training posted:

I like that they flat out lied in the announcement of your Destiny 2 progress carrying over by putting a little text at the bottom that says it doesnt.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 being done by Larian is fairly hype.

I'm gonna get it for PC

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol cool

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I was so sick of having to buy games whenever i didn't want!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

I like that too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leadthumb posted:

I was so sick of having to buy games whenever i didn't want!

What a hilarious way of wording it lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to read reams of tedious christ avellone crap in baludr''s gate 3 only on the stadia

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another rareware hit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait to read reams of tedious christ avellone crap in baludr''s gate 3 only on the stadia

i dont think he's workingh on it. im not even sure how Larian got the rights to BG

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

i dont think he's workingh on it. im not even sure how Larian got the rights to BG

it's all owned by wotc these days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christ Avellone

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Chris Havemyfive

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Chris Havemyfive

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 being done by Larian is fairly hype.

I am extremely loving excited. I was afraid it was going to be Beamdog when I saw the first thumbnail

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Apparently Blizzard is going to announce Overwatch 2. This is not a drill. Gamers be at the ready

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Apparently Blizzard is going to announce Overwatch 2. This is not a drill. Gamers be at the ready

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apparently they cancelled a "starcraft first person shooter" that was "going to be like battlefield, but in starcraft" to focus on Overw-starts coughing up snakes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

apparently they cancelled a "starcraft first person shooter" that was "going to be like battlefield, but in starcraft" to focus on Overw-starts coughing up snakes

Tragic

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Defender of the free peoples.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh no not the Starcraft FPS lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*walks in w/red wet eyes* They canceled the John Wick moba.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Then Jesus said to Activision Blizzard Entertainment, truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
pretty much any scenario that involves activision/blizzard burning a bunch of their money is extremely good to me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull, 9 months from now: Overmeme 2.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull, 9 months from now: Overmeme 2.

lol once i see posters here start unironically talking about playing drunk diablo 4 lulz im just moving to a unabomber style shack in the middle of nowhere w/ like a sleeping bag and 30 big uhaul boxes full of nokias, wires, and fertilizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol once i see posters here start unironically talking about playing drunk diablo 4 lulz im just moving to a unabomber style shack in the middle of nowhere w/ like a sleeping bag and 30 big uhaul boxes full of nokias, wires, and fertilizer

I've been playing a lot of Diablo III Season 17. It whips rear end. But Diablo 4 is probably going to suck balls.