Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

I said come in! posted:

I was wondering if Season 4 was any better. Every single thing about season 3 was horrible, so I wasn't going to bother with season 4 unless there was a lot of praise for it in this thread. I really deep down wanted season 4 to be good though.

The story is heading in a better direction overall, but unfortunately the show keeps stumbling along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009

mcmagic posted:

It's actually not super believable if you think about it... Canada is at war with Gilead. It's hard to see a Gilead pep rally being treated too kindly. It's not the same thing as people in the US today being Q freaks because we're not literally at war with another Q country lol

I must have missed something: when did they say Canada is actually at war with Gilead? I thought it was still a standoff type situation.