Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I watched and finished season 4 over the last few days. The whole time I was watching, I believed it was the final season. Then I come into this thread and see there is going to be one more. This season could have worked for a finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I thought next season was going to be the last but this might not be the case anymore.

“The success of The Handmaid’s Tale remains paramount for us,” Jordan Helman, Head of Scripted Originals at Hulu, told Deadline last month. “That said, what is also most important to us is that we close out that show in creative fashion that feels organic so we are in constant communication, literally right now, talking with Bruce [Miller], Lizzie [Moss] and Warren [Littlefield], about what the best way to end The Handmaid’s Tale is. We haven’t landed on an answer… I imagine we’re going to be able to answer that question in the coming months.”
https://deadline.com/2021/09/the-ha...HVFkJE_1gyHmtdo

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I'm still shocked the current season isn't the last one. It just feels like everyone has even bigger plot armor knowing there will be one more season.