Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!

Rappaport posted:

Oh goody, we finally went back to being tormented by the Waterfords. I wanted this season to be about crazy Gilead Himmler, not these same sacks of poop for the third loving time :argh:
Guess I'm not gonna watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Within Gilead, it's probably a bit much to expect them to do the science part, considering the way they went to deal with it to begin with.

From the outside, there hasn't been much of it story wise, has it? Apart from that Canadian refuge town?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

You should start to watch Happy! then, that'll mindfuck you some more when watching Meloni in serious roles afterwards.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

What's Atwood's opinion to what's happening past S1, anyway?

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Ugh, that one scene, "Oh the miracles God allows these doctors to perform!"

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Yea, I keep hearing these things. But the way Lydia actually emphasizes the phrase, it makes me want to strange her, more than usual.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

The whole Commander Lawrence plot thread feels like they threw it out there at the end of season 2 and now don't have any clue to proceed with or resolve properly. At the end of season 2, you'd have thought he's some sort of Schindler type, but nope.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

I suppose with Nick Sax killed, and his new second in command(?) in custody, I suppose the next season will be about everything going to poo poo in Gilead, and ideally be the last one (instead of drawing it out with more and more implausible scenarios keeping June alive).

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No not that Nick. I can't remember the name of the character Meloni plays in this, but he did play Nick Sax in Happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I'm pretty bad at watching TV. I must have missed how people in Canada knew they were coming at all.
That Benji dude she contacted for the plane.