Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

This might have already been answered but theres that puzzle in the goblin fort with the moons and i think i broke it. It turns wrong and I think some of the tiles are over lapping, making it impossible to solve. Is there anyway i can reset it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Clanpot Shake posted:

Toward the back wall in that room there's a perception check that reveals one of the golden star things on the wall. Lock picking it is an alternative to solving the puzzle. I'm pretty sure they added this because they knew the puzzle liked to glitch out.

gently caress im pretty sure i failed that check

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Man

I want to play as a goblin

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

You cant play as a Goblin but ive learned to improvise.

Weird that theres no gnomes.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Semper Fudge posted:

I’m really hoping that Goblins are one of the first non-PHB races to get added.

just judging by all the different looking goblins in the game, it looks like the resources are there. either gimme goblins in an update or expansion or someone mod them in.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Howdges posted:

So I'm a dumb that hasn't played many crpgs. My first few barters in this game I didn't get any gold and I was thinking, is this a glitch? Where's my money bitch? Turns out you have to manually drag the gold over.

There that little scales button near the accept in the barter menu. if you click that it will automatically make the trade fair.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

My thought is that tieflings should look like thier demonic heritage. So far they just seem like "red human with horns "

Let me get baphomet looking guys

Jubilex tieflings who are Ooze dudes

Dagon lads that look like angler fish.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Is there a way to switch characters in a dialogue so my strengthless wizard doesn't have to try and save the dude trapped under a house beam while my behemoth Barbarian just stands there watching? Because you cant seem to back out of some conversations to change to a more fitting character.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

A lot if kudos to this game but the soundtrack is absolutely stupendous!
I keep humming the theme from the character creator

Down

Down

Down

By

The river

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Instructions were unclear

Had gay wizard space sex with Gale
Couldnt say no, hes gonna explode soon

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Elendil004 posted:

Sometimes the game forces me into turn based mode for something, then it becomes combat but my entire ui is replaced with 4 little circles and i cant space to end turn. Is this a bug or a feature?

Common bug
quicksave and reload to fix it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Shadowheart: Shar is the good goddess here

Me: we are literally trudging through a shadow cursed hellscape that was obviously shars doing, the needless death and destruction is immense

Shadowheart: Selune can suck a dick