Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

That’s why most MMO’s have glamours for your armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I had no clue that the Dark Alliance games were different than the regular Baldurs Gate games. I guess I’ve never actually played the original games until recently.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Do you just make the one PC, or can you make a secondary character as well?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Trying not to beat myself up because I can’t win that big fight in Chapter 2. Probably just going to move on.

Really enjoying my Paladin - Druid - Monk - Rogue team though. Switched Shadowheart to Monk because my Paladin and Druid Tavs can carry the healing, and they throw so much Monk gear at you.

EDIT: Can I long rest after this, or will I lose out on more side quests?

Open Marriage Night fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Sep 17, 2023

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

What should I do with Minsc? I want to use him for a few quests, but I'm not entirely sure what class to make him. Shadowheart is a monk, Astarion is a Rogue7/Ranger5, and Wyll is a Paladin2/Bard10. Everyone else is their base class.

Spore Druid with some Barbarian maybe?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Taear posted:

I've been a Paladin, not a fan of Bard, I want to use Wyll so I can't do Warlock. Just not feeling 5th sorcerer.
All I'm saying is that I want to be able to do persuasion checks but I don't want another game through as a charisma based class. That's it. I'm not saying it's the game's fault that I don't want to be one of the others I just wish I had an option to get around it that's all.

Bard with two levels of Paladin is pretty rad. Turned Wyll into that in Act 3, and I think I might make that my main character on my next playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

quick note that keeping her alive gives you some absurdly amazing gloves for a monk

+1d10 force damage and give yourself a charge when you punch something 1/turn, can use that charge to give yourself advantage with no downside or get 10 hp. completely bonkers.

Appreciate the heads up. Finally going to get around to that fight this weekend. I saved right before getting the hammer, so I could prepare properly (and play Spider-Man 2).

Shadowheart as a monk has been my surprise favorite character.