Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

jokes posted:

I think one of the methods to easily beat DOS2 was to fill a barrel up with the heaviest poo poo imaginable and drop it on people. Barrels are very much a big aspect of Larian games.

Gotta say that the death effects for fire/radiant spells are my favorite. Very cathartic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFmV2WA64tQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

MonikaTSarn posted:

You have to talk to the leader of the tieflings first, that triggers an event to let the story continue. He's not in his usual place behind the door, i think he is above the gate.

He died in the battle and I can't seem to progress. Welp.

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

Soysaucebeast posted:

It's also kicking my rear end. The minotaurs and the bulette both take me down in like two turns. It'd be amazing if it wasn't frustrating. Ah well, I was thinking about making a new character anyway but I wanted to reach the end with my warlock.

If you have invisibility you can sneak up behind the minotaurs and keep pushing them off without it breaking invisibility.