Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
I just watched Prometheus, Alien Covenant, Pandorum, and Event Horizon. Any other cool spooky ships in space that aren't the rest of the Alien movies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

Thanks everyone for all the space ship recommendations. Especially Sunshine, one I had been meaning to see in the past but had since forgotten about. I'll probably get to that one first

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

Tea Bone posted:

And on a lighter note, anything similar to the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean style adventure films, ultimately well-made popcorn flicks?

I just watched Love and Monsters from last year which is more directly a hero's journey but otherwise might scratch that itch. Cheesy but not too cheesy, soy but not too soy, some nice setpieces, some good action, subverts some tropes, looks nice, and is pretty thoroughly engaging.