Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

My friends are on a murder mystery kick, and I could use some recommendations because I don't know of a ton off the top of my head. We've done Clue, Knives Out, Murder Mystery (which was more enjoyable than I ever expected it could be), the most recent BBC adaptation of And Then There Were None (which I guess isn't a movie, but whatever).

Any others we should check out? Someone suggested Murder By Death but I remember Sellers's character being... uh... problematic the last time I saw it a few years ago. I think they're leaning more on the Clue/Knives Out end of murder mysteries, but I'd take any recs that sort of fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU