Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I'm finding it hard to find decent movies on Netflix/Hulu/Prime lately. I'm looking for movies like Creep/Creep2, Would You Rather, The Collector series, Saw series (not for the gore, I just like the idea, but the later movies are really bad), Midsommar, Kristy, Killing Ground. I also like stuff like the Sinister trilogy and the Conjuring movies, but a lot of the movies I'm seeing are cheap rip offs and have descriptions like "A group of college students visit an abandoned asylum. They never expected this!!!" and just aren't worth watching.

Are there just too many lovely movies out there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I've seen and liked most of those. I don't get why everyone likes Suspira and Hereditary. Hated them both.

I'm looking for movies like the ones I mentioned that aren't paranormal, but I do have room for good ones like the Sinister series and the Conjuring and Conjuring-adjacent movies. I also really enjoyed Resolution and The Endless.