Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I asked this in the TV thread some time ago looking for episodes of shows that fit this description, but I'd also like some recommendations for movies:

What are some good movies where the day is saved thanks to the power of song? The music itself must be key to the victory, so it can't just be a distraction or a song that they happen to be singing while saving the day. Also, it's cheating to name a movie about winning a music competition because of course the day would be saved thanks to music in a film like that. One good example would be Coco. Technically, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey culminates in a music competition, but I consider that a good answer because their music literally saves the world, well outside the context of winning their contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU