Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
face down rear end up that's the way we like to code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the best way to sit is to stand

work that core by standing for minutes at a time!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
they say sitting is the new smoking which means it makes you look cool

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

echinopsis posted:

when I get to sit I have this stool and it rolls around a bit, much like a swiss ball. love the absolute gently caress out of it 🥰

i usually stand but when i sit i sit on one of these wobbly fuckers. highly recommended

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
i sit in a racecar

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

creationist believer posted:

i sit in a racecar

i sit in a big bed on your wife

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
chair with a sybian on it

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
i recently found out that the dumb office chairs ive been sitting in for years are the herman miller aeron chairs that i only know of because of the npr advertisement

for some rteason i always assumed that aerons were good good recliners or something because who on earth would brag about stocking an office chair

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
got my knees tucked up high for easy postin'

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

my old boss had one of those backless chairs with the knee rest that you sorta half-kneel-half-sit on and I used to use that at work for a while when he realized he didn't like it. then I moved to a different office and now I use a normal chair

I miss that stupid chair-stool-squattypotty thing.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Corla Plankun posted:

i recently found out that the dumb office chairs ive been sitting in for years are the herman miller aeron chairs that i only know of because of the npr advertisement

for some rteason i always assumed that aerons were good good recliners or something because who on earth would brag about stocking an office chair

aerons haven't been the best for like 15 years, and even then they were only good if your employer actually bought the right sizes for people [most just bought mediums] and sprung for the top end model. even the mirra which herman miller replaced it with is better

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i figured out the best way to sit at computers

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/orren-ellis-mclean-exercise-ball-chair-w000220120.html

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

that one steelseries or Steelcase whichever isn't the gaming gear company chair is probably the good one op

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Ignored all advice and bought a Korean made chair for $80. Has good lumbar support but will probably only last 12 months

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
steelcase leap or think or whatever

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i just spent 3k on a new computer so i can play minecraft at 4k i cant afford a $1500 chair

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i sit in a big bed on your wife

pegging trap sprung

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
When coding you don't want to be affected by arbitrary externalities, everything should be 0, 1 or infinity. Thats why I only code in zero g.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
i usually rest my head on the desk by my keyboard when i'm at work

suits my needs

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

it has to be a red ball while wearing a red dress and heels.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
congrats to yospos for making it 60 posts about computer sitting before referencing marissa mayer

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
would have been 60 picoseconds if cremnob was still around

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.
if you're computer is so smart, why don't you ask it, op???

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i like to make eye contact with computer while i touch computer, op

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Suspicious posted:

would have been 60 picoseconds if cremnob was still around

ongrats to yospos for making it 1034 days without cremnob around

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003