Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Such a loving gross play, and gently caress you Blues and gently caress all of you here. I never ever want to hear poo poo from you loving wastes of sperm about the Bruins being dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
That's one of the biggest slew foots I've seen in years

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the only thing that would make this funnier is if the trash keeps coming out and incurs a delay of game bench penalty

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
just to remind everyone the sharks won a game off a hand pass but the blues kept playing and won the series

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

bewbies posted:

Lol how the gently caress was the not a penalty

Sea bass is mad

THROW SOME TRASH, SEABASS

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Yeah, he's barely even steered in there by Carlo at all. That's a trip and they just missed it.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

slam this moment into my veins forever and ever

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

That's one of the biggest slew foots I've seen in years

they don't ever call slewfoots for some reason.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Low Desert Punk posted:

more Bruins should be tripped tbqh

I know we all have different perspectives, but have we objectively looked at this post and honestly are able to disagree? No.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

it's so loving beautiful after a decade or w/e of the bruins doing their poo poo with lucic and marchand and others, they're on the receiving end

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

habeasdorkus posted:

Such a loving gross play, and gently caress you Blues and gently caress all of you here. I never ever want to hear poo poo from you loving wastes of sperm about the Bruins being dirty.

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Why the gently caress does the NHL even have refs if they won't call that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

LOL congrats Blues, you win because the refs.

Q_Q

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

if I can’t see Robert Kraft gettin jerked off by an old Asian lady then this is the next best thing

gently caress all Boston sports

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Put Tarasenko into the loving ground.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

NBC not showing any of the trash on the ice lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mike_V posted:

it's so loving beautiful after a decade or w/e of the bruins doing their poo poo with lucic and marchand and others, they're on the receiving end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

You sound mad.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

also lol rask, nice play there

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru.

Eat my entire rear end.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
The cool thing about that play is how St. Louis scored to make it 2-0

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

habeasdorkus posted:

5'ed and Subscribed

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I want the Blues to win but holy poo poo that was one of the biggest slewfoots I’ve ever seen. Absolutely terrible non-call.

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 7, 2019

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I guess the real curse wasnt The Sweep Curse but the Sharks Officiating and its powers transferred to the blues

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

habeasdorkus posted:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

That was totally a penalty which makes it more hilarious

Bruins fans crying crocodile tears about another team playing dirty

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

BIGFOOT EROTICA posted:

if I can’t see Robert Kraft gettin jerked off by an old Asian lady then this is the next best thing

gently caress all Boston sports

lmao

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dirtiest play of the season.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

habeasdorkus posted:

nice meltdown

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

habeasdorkus posted:

when you're totally not mad online

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Mike_V posted:

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

habeasdorkus posted:

:discourse:

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

habeasdorkus posted:

Eat poo poo fucker

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm caremad

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Why'd he stay on the ground bitching for a call? Yeah you got tripped and it got missed, but you can't just sit there and give the other team a 5 on 4; get up and get to the play.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

also lol bozak tried to stop, it's not like he did a full motion moving through the dude

that said eat poo poo boston your city and fans loving suck

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I mean...that's a trip all day and twice on Sunday and the downed defenseman helped contribute to a goal against which is trigger-worthy, but...2-0 Blues.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I point you to my above comments on the subject.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Oh wait, I shouldn't be cheering that because that's the same thing in principle which happened to Werenski and play continued.

lol a CBJ post in the Stanley Cup GDT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

pathetic little tramp posted:

Why'd he stay on the ground bitching for a call? Yeah you got tripped and it got missed, but you can't just sit there and give the other team a 5 on 4; get up and get to the play.

Forgot Campbell isn’t the officiating manager anymore