Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Baron Corbin got more heat than that entire match. that alone should make them never come back

and the public executions

and the suppression of women

and their murder of a journalist

and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
man I forgot they were doing Shane v Roman

this is gonna suuuuuuuuuuuucck

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, what happened?

The Demon won and no one cared.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So, what happened?
Corbin loses to Rollins after getting into an argument with the ref and rolled up. Corbin beats down Rollins post-match, Brock comes out. Heyman trips over the ropes and distracts Brock. Rollins low blows Lesner, attacks him with a chair and leaves with the title while Brock hobbles up the ramp with a really bruised elbow

Demon Balor with a WM level entrance beats Andrade after for the first time I remember, actually wrestling a semi different style as the Demon.

Promos and poo poo

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1137065720628502528

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Huntman posted:

Baron Corbin got more heat than that entire match. that alone should make them never come back

and

I completely agree with this and if you don't you should have this avatar tbh

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

yea ok posted:

i'm not watching this

This but also all other wwe programming

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i watched that finn balor match and i don't remember who he was wrestling

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Croc posted:

they are but i think its a seperate section

they have shown 1 women in the crowd

Gumball Gumption posted:

Saudi Arabia has sentenced to death a teenager for participating in the pro-democracy Arab Spring protests when he was just 10 years old. Murtaja Qureiris, 18, has been charged with being part of an ‘extremist group’ – an offence considered so serious in the Arab Gulf country that convicts may also be crucified or dismembered after execution. Qureiris was arrested as he travelled with his family to Bahrain three years after the protests in the country’s eastern province. He was held for almost four years in pre-trial detention, including stints of at least one to three months in solitary confinement. According to an investigation by CNN, Qureiris will now join a group of 37 other people executed for terror-related crimes this year – at least one of whom was crucified. Three of them were, like Qureiris, under the age of criminal responsibility, which Saudi Arabia has previously said it had raised to the age of 12. The teen didn’t cause any loss of life but he is accused of ‘sowing sedition’, a crime under the kindgom’s interpretation of Islamic Sharia Law warrants the most brutal form of execution. His offences range from allegedly committing violence during protests and taking part in his brother Ali Qureiris’ funeral in 2011. Qureiris was also charged after following his brother on a motorcycle ride to a police station in the eastern Saudi city of Awamiya, where Ali allegedly threw Molotov cocktails at the facility. Ali died during the 2011 demonstrations. The boy is charged with belonging to ‘an extremist terror group’ (Stock picture: Getty) Qureiris has denied the charges as he argues most evidence being used against him was collated under duress. UN Working Group for Arbitrary Detentions said in 2016 it was working on the case of a jailed minor in Saudi Arabia. While the case wasn’t identified, it seemed to match Qureiris’ profile, CNN reports. The group said the minor was likely jailed over ‘his participation in peaceful demonstrations calling for justice for some protesters who were killed and in the funerals of those martyrs.’ It is understood Qureiris’ other brother and father have also been detained.

so progressive :eyepop:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
CM Punk chant for Shane :discourse:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

bradzilla posted:

And if these trends continue......

Aaay!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Huntman posted:

and

but

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/913068407133736961

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bradzilla posted:

It's fuckin awful but if for one second you think the US wouldn't kill anybody they thought might actually sew dissention with Trump on the throne, I dunno.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in a month so it's nice to get a recap of just how bad this feud has been. Shane sounds drunk during these promos.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also the real world cup is starting right now in france

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

RealFoxy posted:

Corbin loses to Rollins after getting into an argument with the ref and rolled up. Corbin beats down Rollins post-match, Brock comes out. Heyman trips over the ropes and distracts Brock. Rollins low blows Lesner, attacks him with a chair and leaves with the title while Brock hobbles up the ramp with a really bruised elbow

Demon Balor with a WM level entrance beats Andrade after for the first time I remember, actually wrestling a semi different style as the Demon.

Promos and poo poo

Oof. That Balor and Cien Almas match sounds kinda ok.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
this is already more selling than any man should have to do for Shane

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Oof. That Balor and Cien Almas match sounds kinda ok.
It actually was kinda okay, but had no heat at all and the typical slow WWE style match

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
is the audience supposed to think Shane is a legitimate wrestler

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm on the clock for another 90 minutes so I'm only watching because I'm technically getting paid to

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Roman was actually off TV to help out his cousin Lou K'mia

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Drew McIntyre posted:

is the audience supposed to think Shane is a legitimate wrestler

He won a tournament last time they were there signifying that he was the best in the world, remember?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

lol what is shane doing

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

DeepDickPizza posted:

WHY DIDN'T HE BECOME THE DEMON FOR BROCK LESNAR THEN YOU IDIOTS
My headcanon is that it takes at least 14 days to summon DemonBalor so he just didn't have enough lead time

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

that security guard came right the gently caress over to shut that fan down for patting Shane's back and made him sit back down lmao this show man

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

OH YEAH!

Huntman posted:

that security guard came right the gently caress over to shut that fan down for patting Shane's back and made him sit back down lmao this show man

He's lucky he didn't cut his hands right off there and then

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
cm punk chant

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
it's a good thing nobody is watching this because it's making the face of the company look like a total goober

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Shane has not been pinned or submitted since before Crown Jewel lol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
great

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
loving lol

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
:discourse:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the
best
in
the
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Is this like the sneeze thing where Vince thinks Roman is weak because he allowed himself to have Leukemia?

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
wait did Shane seriously win clean im not watching

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Shane being undefeated in singles matches this year is what they'll point to when they say 50/50 booking doesn't exist.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

afatwhiteloaf posted:

wait did Shane seriously win clean im not watching

No.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

wait did they job out Roman Reigns to loving Shane McMahon

Truther Vandross