Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hey! I just thought i'd start this thread as a way to show i'm taking initiative. To who? I dunno.

Has this already been started? If so I'm not gonna react well, and if it gets closed, I'm going to be devastated.

Also, this is my way to ask someone to design me a summer sig. I can't get over bo pepper's sig. Who made that. If anyone can make a gif for me I would Greatly Appreciate That.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jun 7, 2019

alnilam

and the living is easy

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm gonna request a sig:

i need my alpaca lookin at a booty like that bc wowowowowowow booty

vanisher

I'll make things

I'm gonna swap my av back with the summer sig I think. Requesting a sig too.

Goons Are Gifts

Very down for a summer sig, last time free creativity brought me this perfection of art, so open for whatever!!

alnilam

my fav summer jam is hangin out by the river, wild swimmin, rope swings, etc. if anyone feels inspired to work that into a sig I'd be v grateful. I'm not v good at the images:/

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would be grateful if some kind and talented yobber would craft me a summer sig, possibly something on the theme of summer on the island of chill and magic.

Korean Boomhauer
i too would like to humbly request a sig too! i luv my avatar and i luv goats and i luv summer so maybe something with all 3 in it

Stoner Sloth

I love luv your av too KB, goats are cool and summer is nice but I'm wondering - do I get a summer sig or a winter one?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

I'm sorry but byob is a northern hemisphere forum southies GET OUT

alnilam

I'm jk that was kind of a not v nice joke sry :(

Manifisto

I love summer, I love sigs
I love the java jive (and sometimes eat figs)

e: in case it wasn't clear, I would love a sig, you can also buy me coffee and/or figs via my amazon store

ee: something featuring some sort of bird might be nice

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jun 8, 2019

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This thread is important to me because I have also carefully inspected a butt and in terms of sick, I have had the diarrhea lately

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This thread is important to me because I have also carefully inspected a butt and in terms of sick, I have had the diarrhea lately

Sorry about your explosive shits, I hope you get to inspect a healthy butt soon

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

I'm jk that was kind of a not v nice joke sry :(

that is okay friend, i'd expect no better from a northern barbarian!

our seasons are the real ones - earth is closer to the sun during our summer and further away during our winter - so science even proves it!!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 9, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Trick the system, get an autumn one!!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Y’all don’t have diarrhoea everyday? Lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmbo calrissian posted:

not boiling hot diarrhea pouring out of my rear end like I'm satan's coffee maker, no

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Trick the system, get an autumn one!!

:aaaaa:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

Not every day but only when I'm posting

Korean Boomhauer
lol if u ever have solid bms ever

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread is about sigs and anxiety shits.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Blasting Your Own Bowels

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

lmbo calrissian posted:

Also, this is my way to ask someone to design me a summer sig. I can't get over bo pepper's sig. Who made that. If anyone can make a gif for me I would Greatly Appreciate That.

Its being worked on hopefully ready for viewing today

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Its being worked on hopefully ready for viewing today

yes good as I think we said in the spring sig thread it's helpful to let people know when you're working on something so we don't have accidental multiple efforts going on with one person and none for others

which is not to say it's bad to have multiple sig options or even multiple sigs and everyone should work on what they feel like and use whatever sig speaks to them. this is purely just trying to avoid the "dang if I'd known vanisher was working his magic on person X I would have picked another person to work on"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

my fav summer jam is hangin out by the river, wild swimmin, rope swings, etc. if anyone feels inspired to work that into a sig I'd be v grateful. I'm not v good at the images:/

I'll take a stab at this, if I run into a road block or just don't get to it I'll let people know

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

Blasting Your Own Bowels

Burst Your Own Butthole

vanisher

working on this...

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

City of Glompton

hello thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

working on this...

Oh my frick

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

vanisher posted:

working on this...

HOLY HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
imagine a lil pokemon whippin off that hot ol scrote coat and airing out the house so 2 speak hmmm

IT'S SIG TIME... i hope :blush:

Macnult

I would love to have my av over the faces of all three of these people

vanisher

lmbo calrissian posted:

HOLY HOLE IN A DOUGHNUT

okay I think I'm done? I guess I could add or change something if needed

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

i'm gonna request a sig:

i need my alpaca lookin at a booty like that bc wowowowowowow booty

Here's an attempt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Here's an attempt

Ayyyyyyy I love it! Thank you!

bird.

hewllo i would like a signature with a servbot and typos to go with my posting brand if anyone feels inspired to put a servbot in something scandlous and summery

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted:

hewllo i would like a signature with a servbot and typos to go with my posting brand if anyone feels inspired to put a servbot in something scandlous and summery

Put a servbot in a bikini servin that servbooty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

vanisher posted:

okay I think I'm done? I guess I could add or change something if needed

oh my god :D

thanks !! i like how much you incorporated my sexual orientation in this. gay car wash!! i love it. thanks bro