Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

"What's in the box?"

"Coupons and deals."

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe

still think you should read dune

alexandriao

oh boy oh boy i love reading about sandy boys aristocratic father. wait. now hes dead. gently caress!!!

spoilers

Bobby Deluxe

the dinner table scene is my favourite bit though i am pretty sure its not going to translate to film

STING 64

i read dune when i was really impressionable. i liked it a lot but i never bothered to read the sequels or watch the movie. i have rebought and reread the first one though and still enjoy it. i will still probably never read the sequels or watch the movie. i think im gonna go reread it now.

alexandriao

JOHN CENA posted:

i read dune when i was really impressionable. i liked it a lot but i never bothered to read the sequels or watch the movie. i have rebought and reread the first one though and still enjoy it. i will still probably never read the sequels or watch the movie. i think im gonna go reread it now.

the only sequel you need to read is Dune Messiah, it's a good wrap up to the original book and is really short. The rest are kinda, eh

alexandriao

the only good things about the books post-Messiah is the

b e e f s w e l l i n g

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The Quiznos Hadenough is the universe's supreme sandwich, able to look at a hot dog as both a sandwich AND not a sandwich. Bene Gesserit, who become that way by drinking tequila with the worm in it- fear to look into that place. So does the board of health...

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

beer pal

drat its been a whole year since i read dune huh

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Khanstant
ive never re-read a book

STING 64

alexandriao posted:

the only sequel you need to read is Dune Messiah, it's a good wrap up to the original book and is really short. The rest are kinda, eh

i choose to reread dune instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

JOHN CENA posted:

i choose to reread dune instead

It's for the best, honestly