Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best?
Kirika
Dess
View Results

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Milaarc sounds too much like Kasumi from BanG Dream! and it's very disturbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I knew that already. My point is that she sounds exactly like Kasumi doing monstrous and horrific things, as opposed to Aoi Yuuki, which I can more easily parse as being distinct from other characters she plays like Madoka and Iris.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Or he could just be like Genjurou.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Ignoring that Ogawa probably does Tsubasa's tie for her, hilarious

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Kind of miffed that Tsubasa's bond with Hibiki and Chris is being shoved to the backburner in favor of Tsubamari stuff, but eh.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I admit, part of my bias comes from Tsubasa/Chris being my favorite pairing, but there's history there of those two being the ones to talk Tsubasa back from her darkest times or vice versa, while Maria... helped Tsubasa once with her dad, I guess.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I mean, Tsubasa interacts with Chris more than she does Maria in AXZ. She's there supporting Chris when she goes to meet with Sonia and Stephan and is always the one to notice when she's thinking too much about the past. It's not really ship tease, or anything, but I wouldn't say they ignore that those two are supposed to be close at all in the last season.

Princess carrying and a shippy line or two don't really add up to much significant character interaction. She and Maria are really light on meaningful interaction in AXZ

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I dunno, I felt like Tsubasa and Shirabe's pair up was handled relatively well.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Yeah, I'm really hungry for more interaction between those two, but. Eh. Wattaya gonna do?

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Elfnein is good and important and I will never hear anything against her.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

The autoscorers' VAs have been tweeting about how it was great to come back "for a little bit" so I'm guessing they won't be back again.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Maria may be over the moon for Tsubasa, but Chris is the one Tsubasa still has regular dinner dates with and goes with for awkward reunions with old friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/golden_nabe/status/1174334719518863360?s=20