Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Not every good person is an animal lover but I’ve never met or even heard of someone who abused animals but was otherwise cool or fun to be around.

It’s just a clear indicator of being a lovely person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s been scientifically proven over and over again that all of our execution methods are designed to appeal to the viewer, not to insure comfort for the inmate, and they are pretty much always paralyzed and in incredible pain.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What’s weirder to me is that groups of people engage in the abuse together like it’s super normal.

Like if I caught a lady smacking her kid in the head at the grocery store I’d probably bite my tongue but if someone touches an animal in front of me I become Captain Mother loving Planet.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Or just don’t loving murder people because that’s a hosed up, expensive, and authoritarian thing to do.