Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EorayMel posted:

I used to go to my grandparent's farms a lot and they had a very horny and smelly goat called Ace who got massive erections if a little bit of soapy water got into his creepy goat eyes.

That's my farm story, though the circumstances there are probably better than the ones in the OP

He sounds like he lived a good life and if it was a just world these calves would live happy lives getting massive erections from errant soap as they frolicked in the fields.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DangerDongs posted:

A lot of this probably stems from these places hiring the dregs of society, because I highly doubt they care if you have a non drug related felony.

Plenty of felons who show plenty of respect and love for animals, the problem is that animal abuse is so common, hard to prosecute, and even difficult to expose, that just "normal," regularly everyday people with no criminal history can abuse the poo poo out of animals with little to no recourse from the law.

And they know that, so in cases like this farm they can indulge in their imp of the perverse and just be as sadistic as they please.