Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how da f did Giorno Giovanna drink Abbachio's italian piss. '

turnign your tooth into a jellyfish is no excuse. the urine fluid must touch your lips before it enters your mouth. that's not how jellyfishes work. did he have to excuse himself after and wrig out his pissfish tooth before turning itb ack to normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"what are you talking about op? I don't know about the best thing ever because I'm a big dumby "
-incoming replies

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

idk but I bet it looked fabulous

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I tried watching it to see the wacky fun kinetic nonsense everyone was always talking about. I got some boring poo poo about two metrosexuals making kissyfaces at each other in a mansion.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
wheres the invisible baby

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

What are you talking about op? I don't know about the best thing ever because I'm a big dumby

E:fb

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
the first jojo season is the dullest but the episode in season 3 where they play poker in egypt is my favorite fictional poker game

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
jojo is one of those things that goons all seem to like but i don't believe they actually like, they are just pretending so they can make fun of people who don't "get" it

in other words, What are you talking about op? I don't know about the best thing ever because I'm a big dumby

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I like that guy who can one-punch everyone,I think his name is Cowbow Bebop

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I like the old Capcom fighting game. My favourite is the stripper with the special attack where she makes a big mouth open up in the floor that chomps up the other dude. Super fun.

I watched two episodes of season one and it was so boring I almost died.

In conclusion, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a series of contrasts.

Lovely Primate
Jan 21, 2011

yeah I eat rear end posted:

jojo is one of those things that goons all seem to like but i don't believe they actually like, they are just pretending so they can make fun of people who don't "get" it

in other words, What are you talking about op? I don't know about the best thing ever because I'm a big dumby

I honestly didn't get why people cared about this show either, until I got to season 4. That's a long-rear end time to dedicate to a show in the hopes that it gets interesting, but it was worth it.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
at first they dont have stands but later they do. just seems inconsistent tbh

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
at first it's about vampires

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Now its about the boss of the Gay Mafia trying to erase all evidence he did a hetero.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i don't think Bruno Bucchariti should be allowed around minors

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Putty posted:

i don't think Bruno Bucchariti should be allowed around minors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxsoSQGtBgc&t=151s

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's good op I just finished season 4

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what are you talking about op? I don't know about the best thing ever because I'm a big dumby

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

no but honestly I've never learned what jojo is ive always assumed its a cartoon for children or something

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Best Jojo episode is one where they feed a baby its own poop.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The best parts of Jojo, like all anime and manga, are when characters get super serious over something mundane, like eating a fruit cup or playing rock paper scissors.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Jose posted:

It's good op I just finished season 4

I rewatched the episode where Jouske and his idiot friend go eat italian food. Art.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hey get a load of me! i'm in a weeb thread!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My friends the Pillar Men are going to kick your rear end OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Putty posted:

I rewatched the episode where Jouske and his idiot friend go eat italian food. Art.

Season 6 is going to be ridiculous when they get to it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JoJo's ---- FREAKIN ---- Bizzah Adventuah?

Brotha, you knows I lahvs me some ani-mays.
I axe you bro, you evah douabt ma love for de ani-mays, yous hit me up dis weekend, we gonna maruthawn FREAkin NahRUTO.

Cahmere ya big palooka, gimme a fuggin' hug, ani-MAY club fah LIFE.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My friends the Pillar Men are going to kick your rear end OP.

Awaken my masters!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i really like the coloring scheme in season 4 where everything is all pastels and nothing makes any sense and the grass is purple and the sky is green or whatever the gently caress it was it looked really cool

also the serial killer plot that was the last 1/3 or so of the season was good too

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

mind the walrus posted:

I tried watching it to see the wacky fun kinetic nonsense everyone was always talking about. I got some boring poo poo about two metrosexuals making kissyfaces at each other in a mansion.

Yeah, the first season a lot of people don't care for, as it's nowhere near the crazy flamboyant fun later parts are known for. Season 2 with Joseph is where it gets fun, because he's a huge stupid rear end in a top hat

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want to thumb diwns becxaace it is too crazy.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
i could never tell if every character taking 30 seconds to explain everything they are doing in over the top detail is satire

I have seen everything they've currently made into anime form and I still can't tell

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

*the mods lurk in the shadows, hanzo steel at the ready, waiting for someone to say anime is for pedophiles*

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

I like that guy who can one-punch everyone,I think his name is Cowbow Bebop

more like cowpie peepoop lol

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Miserable Maid posted:

Yeah, the first season a lot of people don't care for, as it's nowhere near the crazy flamboyant fun later parts are known for. Season 2 with Joseph is where it gets fun, because he's a huge stupid rear end in a top hat

All the monologues about about how he doesn't agree with Nazi ideology, but boy are his Nazi allies honorable and noble warriors lol.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Thundercracker posted:

All the monologues about about how he doesn't agree with Nazi ideology, but boy are his Nazi allies honorable and noble warriors lol.

Let me tell you about the whole nation of Japan

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Thundercracker posted:

I love how they made Stroheim out to be a brave fighter that did the right thing in the end, conveniently forgetting he had an entire village of innocent Mexicans slaughtered, leaving only a single child alive

And all the unethical Nazi experiments

I'm glad he was killed by nameless Russian hero off screen. Probably a Stand User

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There's an episode where JoJo jumps off a huge cliff into some sort of canyon and then like four seconds later he's flying a plane out of the canyon. ??? How did he survive jumping off a cliff? Where was the plane? How did he get into the plane and fly it out of a canyon in four seconds? Who's plane was it? How is there a runway in the bottom of a canyon? Complete nonsense!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

How the gently caress does King Crimson work

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Season 1 almost made me quit the series but I'm glad I stuck with it because it's really great once they get into the modern era. It goes from standard super powered anime melodrama to becoming batshit insane at that point.