Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Gripweed posted:

what is stupidpol?

Crowsbeak's live journal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

lobster shirt posted:

its a subreddit where you can get mad at capitalism and women with blue hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ajaPnYZmc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at the end of latest stav kush bros ep 1:24:40

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 23:48 on Apr 20, 2024

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Gripweed posted:

what is stupidpol?

CSPAM with a different kind of mental illness

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

stav sounds so happy compared to nick and adam

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Xaris posted:

Crowsbeak's live journal

I'd say RIP but I'm glad they got banned

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

CSPAM with a different kind of mental illness

Cspam is girl-autistic and mentally ill, reddit is boy-autistic and mentally ill

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Xaris posted:

Crowsbeak's live journal

I liked that guy because he was just "a really stupid guy" in a way that feels hard to come by these days, and seemed to be a genuine subscriber to the weird "MAGA communism" stuff.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Ytlaya posted:

I liked that guy because he was just "a really stupid guy" in a way that feels hard to come by these days, and seemed to be a genuine subscriber to the weird "MAGA communism" stuff.
same. while i cant say he's missed, i did appreciate some of his insanely stupid guy energy he had. like a communist joe rogan or something

i think he received lvl 9999 psychic damage from obama-tumblr era and permanently scarred over his neurons

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
100% chance you could make crowbeak meltdown just regurgitating late 2000's HAES style post lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

100% chance you could make crowbeak meltdown just regurgitating late 2000's HAES style post lol
oh unquestionably. dude had a terminal traumatic case of post-tumblratic stress disorder. to be fair, that late 00s-to-mid 10s era was very bad and wretched all around.

many posters lost their brains in the great war

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Some people are broken by Tumblr but I'm built different

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

flamed a poster out and the last thing xhe saw was the watermark on my givenchy fanart

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
the latest Death Corner feels like a good culmination of the idea of synthesis and control through rational, scientism, supplanting all and justifying the global capital hegemony. I liked the notion that America didn’t fight ww2 to end fascism (true) but rather fought to end hitlers failed stodgy idea of synthesis and control being millions of boots on the ground taking territory

I think Mike judge is slowly circling his magnum opus, like Matt Chris man before he popped.

some of the previous eps were getting a a bit too esoteric with Dante Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradisio and god being a rational logical scientism entity

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the last TrueAnon episode was pretty wild

I think I laughed hardest at ”I smoked salvia with Tim Fart”

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Hooplah posted:

flamed a poster out and the last thing xhe saw was the watermark on my givenchy fanart

passed into darkness and I let the polycule's arbitration council take 'em

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Will interviewed a child, very problematic

It's a very nostalgic interview, they've got that extremely academic vocab and cadence that reminds me of being a student and LF posting

Overall, very successful way for Chapo to have the voice of the activist youth on while they drift into middle aged concerns about liver pills and doing lawsuits

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

Telluric Whistler posted:

Will interviewed a child, very problematic...drift into middle aged concerns about liver pills and doing lawsuits

As I drift in to middle age I was reminded that the kids at Columbia are in fact kids.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Exodus1984 posted:

As I drift in to middle age I was reminded that the kids at Columbia are in fact kids.

Will confirmed 52 years old, tyvm Amber

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Amber saying the student movement for Gaza needs to go into industry after not even a week of encampments was very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

two chapo guests in a row who cant pronounce apartheid lol