Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If someone posts any Podcast Omegaverse fiction, my publisher will DMCA it. That genre of fiction is their intellectual property, and they need to protect it for my financial well-being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Release part 3 of the dersh series you cowards.

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot

Lol that's my account

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

yeah he's just reading it for the articles :jerkbag:

epstein thread is a must-read though, as mentioned

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i'm glad my podcast friends are reading my posts, it means i have first jurisprudence in the trademark of my copyright on all posting here and now, including all posts quoting me, influenced by me, or near mine

fell into your own trap, lawyers :smug:

e: also shame on whoever touched the poop

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Ohshit, I forgot about the Epstein thread, I must be a billion posts behind.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

MonsieurChoc posted:

yeah same I dont think i've read much since ghislaine was arrested.

it's a good thread and i personally dont find it crack-pingy, but I also just kinda forget it's there

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MonsieurChoc posted:

did they ever find the real killers, the clintons?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i refuse to start proofreading my posts or researching podcasts before i comment on them

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

also show yourself coward etc etc

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

theres been a big argument over a banning so you have to filter a whole bunch of recent stuff

viva la cuppy

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

did they ever find the real killers, the clintons?

looks like you just did

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/status/1308844300403343362

It's very funny that Dan Carlin has been reduced to the level of a right-wing Democrat grifter in terms of positioning himself in the political spectrum.

Well, I mean he's a libertarian from Colorado, so its not like he had to go that far.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Finicums Wake posted:

ghost stories for the end of the world by forums poster gh0stpinballa is very good

Seconding this. I have to take it in small doses because the number of connections very easily spins out of control and you just start cracking and pinging everywhere.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ptkfvk posted:

theres been a big argument over a banning so you have to filter a whole bunch of recent stuff

viva la cuppy

I will never learn about the shadow realm or mall world :(

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i listened to patreon episode 0 of bad faith, it's better imo. it seems like basically virgil's version of matt's daily 1hr communions with the grillspirit; a way to process the bernie loss and what should be done with the residual left energy.

it wasn't full electoralism, they had a panel with a bunch of people who had differing opinions and the general consensus was labour unions, activists and elected officials (zohran mamdani was there) should leverage each others affiliations to apply pressure/build solidarity.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Bad Faith is very obviously pitched more towards normies which I can respect but that does make it less appealing to me personally.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/iHeartRadio/status/1308802078618288129

are you ready

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Release part 3 of the dersh series you cowards.
speaking of

https://twitter.com/AlexClearfield/status/1309081112002654211

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

extremely on-brand for the libertarian party

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I finished listening to the "It Could Happen Here" podcast by Robert Evans recently and holy gently caress my dude

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
the CIA’s own Robert Evans?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

yes. he is a white make interventionist freak that rubs one out to predator drone “democracy” as they slaughter innocent people of color, that is correct

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I still found "It could happen here" informative if only because the idiot made an instruction manual on how to conduct an insurgency in the US.

Plus learning about the ISIS diy weapons arsenal really drove home some of the stuff John Dolan has been saying abouy how nobody is properly respecting the effectiveness of cheap drones as weapons.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Kanine posted:

I finished listening to the "It Could Happen Here" podcast by Robert Evans recently and holy gently caress my dude

yeah it’s a good listen and we’re on that timeline rn

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I understand how american politics flush out into europe's but SCOTUS being an issue and seeing posts in lefty european twitter gets my latent americanophobia pumping
you don't know what they do, I dont know either, so why even post rip RGB?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The latest Bad Faith is amazing with Briebriejoy being ethered over Star Trek.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zegermans posted:

my favorite amber opinion was the smart article she wrote for one of those online left things saying UBI is bad because 1950s housewives had it and were miserable, definitely not because they were all being beaten by their WW2 PTSD suffering husbands.

it's not hard to imagine UBI--rather than, say, a job guarantee--leading to some of the same kinds of alienation that 1950s housewives experienced

can you link the article?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

MonsieurChoc posted:

The latest Bad Faith is amazing with Briebriejoy being ethered over Star Trek.

She isn't ethered over it, it was funnier than that.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

I understand how american politics flush out into europe's but SCOTUS being an issue and seeing posts in lefty european twitter gets my latent americanophobia pumping
you don't know what they do, I dont know either, so why even post rip RGB?

American mass politics is marketing, the basis of marketing is making someone feel inadequate without your product, and it's pretty well proven effective. Your lefty pals are probably itching to have a cause to support as loudly and clearly as our libs do in cases like this, they feel inadequate without it.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

watch out, cspam mods are probing for saying Evans worked for the CIA now lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Trabisnikof posted:

haha really? where did that happen

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

They're doing this despite the fact that he works for the CIA?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Trabisnikof posted:

lmao

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

THS posted:

haha really? where did that happen

the gun thread lol

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
b-b-b-but that's the cool protest streamer guy so anyone criticizing them must be some secret nazi conspiracy nut

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
updating SA_mods_in_CIA.xls

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

sleeptalker posted:

American mass politics is marketing, the basis of marketing is making someone feel inadequate without your product, and it's pretty well proven effective. Your lefty pals are probably itching to have a cause to support as loudly and clearly as our libs do in cases like this, they feel inadequate without it.

Given that me and HT are both portuguese, my guess is less that Bloquistas and PCP people and Livre people wanna solve the RGB situation but more than our leading coverage of everything is so astronomically lovely that they just built a space to talk USPOL away from "Ahem, why are ditzy american children obsessed with healthcare. Can't you just get a loan? How childish and dull." being spouted from the opposition party's media apparatus. Like we had the Livre guy be screamed at and being accused of wanting to create a coup because he wrote on how court packing could be a thing. The NYT Secret White House guy piece was mostly discussed without even reading a bit of it somehow.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Sep 25, 2020

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol at a thread about leftist gun ownership being full of absolute rubes about state department money and the role of the US government in propaganda efforts. is it just the “richard evans is a goon so he must be defended” thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

THS posted:

lol at a thread about leftist gun ownership being full of absolute rubes about state department money and the role of the US government in propaganda efforts. is it just the “richard evans is a goon so he must be defended” thing

Which you just got a sixer in, lmao