Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

why do you think i give a gently caress what bernie sanders thinks you disgusting neoliberal. go back to d&d scumbag

Voting for Trump (even indirectly) doesn't give you leverage to be a fuckwit online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Fame Douglas posted:

Voting for Trump (even indirectly) doesn't give you leverage to be a fuckwit online.

how did you come to be nojoe in the first place lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fame Douglas posted:

you’re loving disgusting, absolute human trash

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fame Douglas posted:

lmao is this a real post? vote for kanye is a vote for TRUMP!

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
imagine voting for biden lol

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
hell, imagine telling other people you're voting for biden. imagine telling them to vote for biden too lmao

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I get the feeling the heat might have actually gotten to close colleagues of her because the only, only reason I can think of well, this happening

https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1282089572889837568

Is just to drive any sort of ire towards anything else, like a signal flare being shot, only the flare is "huuuuh sbernica is stupid whatever"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fame Douglas posted:

lol this should count toward violating your toxx

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Fame Douglas posted:

its ok im voting for biden indirectly by voting green/psl so it evens out

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Kunster posted:

I get the feeling the heat might have actually gotten to close colleagues of her because the only, only reason I can think of well, this happening

Is just to drive any sort of ire towards anything else, like a signal flare being shot, only the flare is "huuuuh sbernica is stupid whatever"

smdh if you think leftist fighting about the dissolution of Yugoslavia and the wars and atrocities that followed is just a distraction

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

How can you vote "indirectly" for someone? Is Trump running under another name too?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

How can you vote "indirectly" for someone? Is Trump running under another name too?

Idk it involves Russians I think. I find it quite curious you’re questioning whether you should vote for Biden at 8:30 am Moscow time.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

He's on the ballot in some places as "Joe Biden"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

imagine voting for joe biden when howie hawkins is right there

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The really cringe and fail thing to do, is to care who anyone votes for president

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Every single person screaming at the top of their lungs about how a vote for Biden is evil and psycopathic and I’m gonna vote for the meme candidate because of how funny it makes me as a person, was gonna vote for bernie

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Literally Every Single Person In This Thread spent the last five years posting about nothing but how much they love bernie sanders and how excited they are to vote for him for president and how hes gonna fix all of amerikkkas problems. Truly and absolutely pathetic

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i’m glad to unite everyone here who hates eachother behind the flag of “gently caress biden” - it’s so simple and so basic, and so foundational

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Algund Eenboom posted:

Every single person screaming at the top of their lungs about how a vote for Biden is evil and psycopathic and I’m gonna vote for the meme candidate because of how funny it makes me as a person, was gonna vote for bernie

i advocate not voting, or voting for biden in a swing state if your god demands it, or voting for howie hawkins, who gives a gently caress. i agree fetishizing your vote in america is stupid, but actually going to bat for biden in any serious way is embarrassing and, shameful

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

In his brief lucid moments Joe desperately warns you against his candidacy, begging you to vote for the other guy, or the other Biden, or admits that his rape of Tara Reade renders him unacceptable to hold office. But then the brain worms, developed by Dr. Jill herself using arcane rituals and perverted science, recapture control of the host.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Algund Eenboom posted:

The really cringe and fail thing to do, is to care who anyone votes for president

shut up and vote for Howie

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Kunster posted:

Are you suggesting Jacobin is publishing articles specifically to distract people from being mad at Amber?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the podcast thread: Frost Derangement Syndrome

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

smdh if you think leftist fighting about the dissolution of Yugoslavia and the wars and atrocities that followed is just a distraction

Given that it goes all "I mean, what even is a genocide" and this being the sole piece they did on Sbernica for a reasonably prolific mag, it does indicate that a bit. It's sucha dumb move that, hey, at this point it might be plausible.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
:chloe:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if you think jacobin is running articles to distract from a premium chapo episode, you need to log off

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

the podcast thread: Frost Derangement Syndrome

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

having a guy in prison for allegedly killing two fbi agents be your VP pick is a power move, and its why gloria la riva got my vote

but i dont live in a swing state so i dont have to care

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/prawn_meat/status/1281869193747423232

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Algund Eenboom posted:

Literally Every Single Person In This Thread spent the last five years posting about nothing but how much they love bernie sanders and how excited they are to vote for him for president and how hes gonna fix all of amerikkkas problems. Truly and absolutely pathetic
lmao the revenge of /r/guyovich

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Algund Eenboom posted:

Bernie Panders

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Algund Eenboom posted:

That's a low blow

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Omnicarus posted:

His latest series on the Pacific Theatre starts out OK but in the latest episode he really stumbles and gets caught up in US marine corp bravado. He also clearly doesn't have anyone on the staff that can speak Japanese or is even familiar with Japanese historians because he consistently uses Japanese accounts that have been discredited for 40 years now, either because they were written when the US military still heavily censored Japanese accounts or were written by Japanese officers trying to paint themselves in the best light(Fuchida in particular was an outright liar and yet he uses him extensively).

Dan Carlin sucks, he's a good story teller but a terrible historian, and he's bragged about how historians don't like him. I was really into the world war one series till her cited Naill Ferguson and I stopped listening

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

KomradeX posted:

Dan Carlin sucks, he's a good story teller but a terrible historian, and he's bragged about how historians don't like him. I was really into the world war one series till her cited Naill Ferguson and I stopped listening

The only episode of Hardcore History I actually liked was the one on the Anabaptist revolt and it was purely because I never heard of it before

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kunster posted:

Given that it goes all "I mean, what even is a genocide" and this being the sole piece they did on Sbernica for a reasonably prolific mag, it does indicate that a bit. It's sucha dumb move that, hey, at this point it might be plausible.

My guy, this is really loving stupid. Maybe log off for a while and go outside until you stop thinking this

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

bernie is beb

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BBJoey posted:

bernie is beb

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Algund Eenboom posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Taintrunner posted:

shut up and vote for Howie

o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MizPiz posted:

The only episode of Hardcore History I actually liked was the one on the Anabaptist revolt and it was purely because I never heard of it before

this was fascinating tbf