Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Oh wow, it's the All-Star Game?

C'mon Blues, act like you've had a home game this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This whole thing is going to look really stupid if the Bruins get two wins.

Brett Hull is shitfaced.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sports are more fun when you're only bandwagoning one team but don't really care who wins.

I keep thinking 29 for St. Louis is Steve Ott.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

Not elbowy enough

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I'm looking for a dumb penalty out of the wrong player.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

I only salute the one true flag, Enterprise Rent a Car (we'll pick you up). Shameful that STL doesn't have the courage to display it again.

If one kneels for the Anthem while the Enterprise flag is displayed, what's the protest? Those under 25 who have to pay extra for a rental car?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Speaking of cheapshotting fucks...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

that's like fuckin ancient history, we have broadband and cellphones now grandpa

I just now figured out what your av is and :stonk:.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's the curse. A cup will never be won at home again.

At least we'll get to see more bum Bruin fan fights! :unsmith:

e- Vince Dunn sounds like the name of an Anthem singer the Preds forsake their normal guy for in the Playoffs.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jun 10, 2019

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I mean, I'd like to take a shot at Marchand here on an automatic "you loving oval office" response but:

Tim Whatley posted:

Oh weird that you call that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Charlie McAvoy does dumb things in Game 6s.