Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Honestly no, like there's fuckall you can do to make a CAS an apartment dog that doesn't want to murder people. Honestly at 5 he'd probably be worthless as an LGD too so I doubt there'd even be a farm that would want him.

I feel for you, lots of us have parents that do the dumbest poo poo imaginable with pets. If you can't talk them into giving him to someone who can at least handle his strength and keep him from being the liability that he is or to have him put down (which sucks, it's not his fault someone decided to get a massive, intense working dog and put it in an apartment, but,,) there really isn't anything else to suggest. CAS and other LGDs are bred to work and think independently of humans and no amount of obedience training is gonna undo that.

Honestly I'm impressed that they've had him in that situation for that long without an incident and that they manage day to die life with him. I'm sure it's more luck than anything but lmao drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I don't have an issue with having a big aggressive dog in a flat. Personally I think you're overreacting a little bit OP. It'll be alright, especially if they utilize a muzzle this time around.

you almost got me fluffy bunnies. gb2GBS