Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Does it feel like your love life has gotten a bit stale? Do you suspect that your partner is no longer attracted to you? Why not do what the ancient assyrians did and smear crushed Lobsta Fahts on their cock before applying a thin layer of Iron Dust on your Junk. They won’t be able to resist you.

How do the neighbors feel about a large aggressive dog? Perhaps talk to them, see if it can be escalated to management on getting the dog removed from the premises to 'a nice farm upstate'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Does it feel like your love life has gotten a bit stale? Do you suspect that your partner is no longer attracted to you? Why not do what the ancient assyrians did and smear crushed Lobsta Fahts on their cock before applying a thin layer of Iron Dust on your Junk. They won’t be able to resist you.

OP I'm genuinely serious in my suggestion. The attacking a jogger is the one incident you have been told of, afaik, and your neighbors have the right to be safe in their own homes. Otherwise, you are American? Call the cops on your parents dog, but when they are out of the apartment that will take care of yhe dog. But I should mention cops may remove payment from your parents apartment so do clear out any valuables beforehand. Zod speed.