Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Friend: Hey man, why does your calendar say it's "Junember?"

Me: No reason. Oyster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

jersey mike's shore club gives u a free sub on your birthday, but does not specifically stipulate that it has to be your legal birthday, and says nothing along the lines that it cant be the birthday of one of your personas, or many criminal aliases, and so i've been having more birthdays this year

Manifisto

barista: hold the what now?

me: as I said, I want a tall frappucino, hold the not-trenta

barista: I don't even know what that means

me: it's a double negative. I want to buy a tall frappucino, at the standard price, but I want you to remove the limitation that says this frappucino has to be your smallest size, and instead give me your largest size in your largest cup. you're allowed to "hold" anything and it's totally free, this is simple

barista: . . .

me: also hold the not giving me a free oatmeal apricot scone

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

it is my legal right to receive another sample when i put on this groucho marx disguise

Macnult

i even bought the disguise from this same establishment look i still have the receipt yes i’m aware this is from over a year ago

google THIS

Sauntering into a store wearing only shoes and a shirt.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
they say perpetual motion is impossible but i stole all these batteries

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

sign outside hastily rewritten to add "NO PANTS NO CHANCE"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
cashier asks if i found everything ok, and i snort and nod with a smirk

it wasn't true though. why was the tomato paste in the "ethnic foods" aisle instead of by the other canned vegetables?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Blasting through the school zone at 17 mph

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

snorting cocaine with a crazy straw

alnilam

google THIS posted:

canyoneer posted:

lol

google THIS

Having loyalty cards from two competing stores.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

google THIS posted:

Having loyalty cards from two competing stores.

Use them at the rival store only :getin:

FutonForensic

canyoneer posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The sign says "buy one breakfast special get the other free" so serve me up one on a plate and slide the other one in my front pants pockets and I'll be on my merry way :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piney
tldr