Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Why did they decorate the ring for that segment. Why were the bagpipe players there for 10 seconds. What the gently caress did any of that accomplish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The_Rob posted:

I legit think they think this is good tv.

That's even scarier :sigh:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hiram posted:

So uh...hows this shitshow been?

It's not as bad as I hoped. Just kinda boring. Thought it'd be a lot more of a shitshow. Hugely disappointing.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I'm excited for a new generation to discover Final Fantasy 8 sucks

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

legit more excited about final fantasy 8 remastered than the VII remake

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Hiram posted:

It stinks

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Hiram posted:

babylon 5 managed to liberate both mars AND earth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

zell sucks? sounds like a good joke. from some place with good writing like the simpsons. Sounds great and funny

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’ve been going to the gym for a few months now and I’m really starting to see some progress and I learned I’m getting a little promotion at work so raw won’t ruin my day.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Doc M posted:

legit more excited about final fantasy 8 remastered than the VII remake

yeah, beause 8 is the better game

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The_Rob posted:

I’ve been going to the gym for a few months now and I’m really starting to see some progress and I learned I’m getting a little promotion at work so raw won’t ruin my day.

Nugenix works

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Big Huski Boi posted:

Nugenix works

Im only about ico pro

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Shima Honnou posted:

yeah, beause 8 is the better game

w..wwhat?? No... no that's WRONG!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Nice. I've been so busy recently I haven't gone to the gym in a little while and it's really bugging the hell out of me.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Erebus posted:

w..wwhat?? No... no that's WRONG!

look at this guy, he are sick

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'm real mad about the Square Enix presentation right now and I still feel like its better than RAW.

Where the gently caress is my Nier remake announcement, SE!!!!!!!! Stop pushing the Avengers they are bad and dumb. :mad:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jerusalem posted:

Nice. I've been so busy recently I haven't gone to the gym in a little while and it's really bugging the hell out of me.

I hate when I miss the gym days too but you just gotta get going again. You’ll be so much happier that you did it.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

I'm real mad about the Square Enix presentation right now and I still feel like its better than RAW.

Where the gently caress is my Nier remake announcement, SE!!!!!!!! Stop pushing the Avengers they are bad and dumb. :mad:

I'm more disappointed this dude's name isn't Scott Anus.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Borderlands: Handsome Edition and Sonic Mania are free on PS4 Plus. Been re-rolling an Axton and finding a shitload of gold key codes that still work. How's Raw been?

I LEGIT FORGOT RYDER AND HAWKINS WERE THE TAG CHAMPS. God their intro music is so generic.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

DarkstarIV posted:

nier on pc would own, and double own if it reformats your c drive on 100% completion

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The remaster better ignite the FF8 Hot Take wars from the WWE Universe

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Im gonna go watch My Hero Academia like a dweeb.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jiro posted:

Borderlands: Handsome Edition and Sonic Mania are free on PS4 Plus. Been re-rolling an Axton and finding a shitload of gold key codes that still work. How's Raw been?

I LEGIT FORGOT RYDER AND HAWKINS WERE THE TAG CHAMPS. God their intro music is so generic.

I like that the last footage they can show of those teams interacting is from 2 months ago.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
This is the first ok match of the night.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I guess it's midnight!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
yay we did it

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Good. Now get the womens titles off of the iiconics.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I mean I'm glad the Revival won. But this also means they're stuck in WWE longer. :smith:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Why did you take the belts off of them in the first goddamn place, then

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CarlCX posted:

Why did you take the belts off of them in the first goddamn place, then

So they can have the wrestle mania moment for the jobbers!!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
if you want to see vince ruin bray come in in the next few minutes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The_Rob posted:

I hate when I miss the gym days too but you just gotta get going again. You’ll be so much happier that you did it.

Oh I know for sure, it's just right now is incredibly busy (in a good way) and I can't set aside the time. It's more frustrating than simply not going because I can't be bothered, because then I can at least blame myself for not doing it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Shima Honnou posted:

I honestly can’t wait.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh I know for sure, it's just right now is incredibly busy (in a good way) and I can't set aside the time. It's more frustrating than simply not going because I can't be bothered, because then I can at least blame myself for not doing it.

Hey at least you being busy is a good thing and you’re keeping healthy mentally.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

well if you're too busy to be a mod you know i've got your back

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Shima Honnou posted:

wait is there a thing that's happening because i'm turning raw on just to watch this so you better not be bullshitting me here.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'M NOT HORNSWOGGLE

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hornswoggle you alright!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Sugar Blaster posted:

wait is there a thing that's happening because i'm turning raw on just to watch this so you better not be bullshitting me here.

i mean its a 50/50 that vince decides now is the time to assume direct control over firefly funhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly I gotta say. This elevator segment has been pretty good all things considered.