Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Vertical Lime posted:

8pm: 2,380,000
9pm: 2,086,000
10pm: 1,909,000

Goddamn. This is pretty close to TNA numbers right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Ever since Moxley left these Shield reunions keep getting weirder

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Rob posted:

That's around TNA's peak viewership, yeah. They were more like 1.1 million before leaving Spike.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Overheads are different. The person taking it still jumps of course, but you're already putting a pretty strong toss into it to get that impressive looking distance. A side one is a lot more opponent assisted.

See here in this terribly edited video how much stronger it looks when Murphy takes it by throwing his legs. Mute it, probably:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPMlDQWRNQ&t=137s

Or nearly all the times Sasha takes it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPMlDQWRNQ&t=306s
talk all the poo poo you want about sasha she made the bayley to belly look amazing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

TNA's first Monday night (their highest rating) averaged 2.2mil and peaked with 3mil for a segment

Their previous highest averaged 1.97mil

The April 29 Raw had 1.89mil viewers at 10PM, they've already had multiple hours this year less viewed than some entire Impact episodes

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 11, 2019

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

well now they have no more competition until september

and then it goes to hell

(moreso)

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/..._medium=twitter

quote:

The show had a 19.8 percent first-to-third hour drop, which isn't record levels, but it among the biggest drops of all-time.

To show where viewers left, women 18-49 dropped 31 percent from the first to third hour, men 18-49 dropped 15 percent, teenage girls dropped 63 percent, teenage boys actually increased ten percent, and over 50 dropped 18 percent. It is notable that during a hot basketball game, that it was women, by far, turning off Raw more than men, even though in the 18-49 demo, the basketball game had a 66-34 male skew.

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 11, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Drew McIntyre posted:

you all laughed at me when i said i watched the WWE because i wanted to see how it ended. you all told me i was a fool and that it wouldn't happen and you all stopped watching Raw and Smackdown and did other things with your time. well who's the fool now. who's the fool now, Rowdy Ringsports

You're the one watching it so you I guess

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov and Cavauro are the current fools of the thread. Bastards of everlasting fire

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

You're the one watching it so you I guess

who's the fool now

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

jesus WEP posted:

talk all the poo poo you want about sasha she made the bayley to belly look amazing

Sasha made a lot of moves look good by taking them directly on the back of her neck.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

Drew McIntyre posted:

who's the fool now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ow4X8tiMI

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

holy gently caress

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

fatherofmustard posted:

Scott Steiner sucks.

mods?!?!?

Also, someone post the Steiner “do not allow entrance” video game pic plz

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

Yeah other than the one outside and the awkward catching one, those all look killer.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Endless Mike posted:

Cancel the Network and get Hulu if you want to follow NXT. You can even catch the 90-minute edits of Raw and Smackdown if you really hate yourself! I'm sure WWE still gets some per-view money from those, but it's more like a few cents rather than $9.99.

Alternatively, spend it on other wrestling like NJPW World or Independent Wrestling dot TV or Chikaratopia or whatever.

I don’t even think NXT deserves Hulu views. Sorry but sacrifices have to be made.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

fart blood posted:

There's 0 chance he'd post that without management approval which means it's a work.

Are you aware of why he's no longer in the UFC?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He passed away.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TTBF posted:

its because they wouldnt let a stallion have his barley, bro

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Matt Riddle used to accidentally book himself on two shows at the same time in completely different parts of the world.

He's not very bright.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Look how many of those Charlotte doesn't get much air on

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TTBF posted:

How could I ever forget the classic “weed keeps me from beating my kids”

quote:

“I've been smoking weed since I was 13 and look at me,” Riddle said on “The Verbal Submission” (via MMA Mania). “I'm in the UFC and I smash people with a smile on my face. It's not a performance-enhancing drug. It makes me relax. It makes me happy. Honestly, it probably keeps me from beating my three kids because they're always screaming and crying at me and my wife's crazy and you know what life's like.”

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
personally i think everyone should do whatever they can to ensure they don't beat their kids. matt riddle is a hero

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1138575046127915008?s=19

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

:vince:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't know why but jokes delivered by Lance Storm just seem so much funnier

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I love the guy's "I always supported gay rights" backpedal. Dude you got furiously angered by a 6 foot wide rack you can side step.

People who go "you can be gay, it doesnt bother me at all, just dont be all IN MY FACE about it" seem like the same type of people who go "what if I say the N word with an "a" at the end tho?"

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 12, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy is wearing a fedora while saying "Methinks there's a bit too many professional victims out there." i didn't make this up

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Cavauro posted:

that guy is wearing a fedora while saying "Methinks there's a bit too many professional victims out there." i didn't make this up

The only motorcycling, fossil-hunting, tornado chasing, book-writing, ballroom dancing economist in the world.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cavauro posted:

nerdrum posted:

The only motorcycling, fossil-hunting, tornado chasing, book-writing, ballroom dancing economist in the world.

It's too perfect. It's like I asked a genie to create the person I can hate the most.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
So it's Roman vs Drew again. So basically we sit through all of this Shane bullshit and he's not going to have to eat a loss?

Why do I still watch this poo poo?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

So it's Roman vs Drew again. So basically we sit through all of this Shane bullshit and he's not going to have to eat a loss?

Why do I still watch this poo poo?

vince brings roman into a meeting. "GOTTA MAKE SHANE LOOK STRONG. THIS IS GOOD poo poo."

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

shane won Best in the World, defeated Miz multiple times, and has now defeated Roman Reigns. He's #1 contender to either heavyweight title and I am joking but I also know this is in the 15%~ odds range of actually happening

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

GrimGypsy posted:

shane won Best in the World, defeated Miz multiple times, and has now defeated Roman Reigns. He's #1 contender to either heavyweight title and I am joking but I also know this is in the 15%~ odds range of actually happening

i mean sometimes you gotta sit back and be glad that wins and losses dont matter in wwe.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Blaise330 posted:

I love the guy's "I always supported gay rights" backpedal. Dude you got furiously angered by a 6 foot wide rack you can side step.

People who go "you can be gay, it doesnt bother me at all, just dont be all IN MY FACE about it" seem like the same type of people who go "what if I say the N word with an "a" at the end tho?"

The other is "Hey I don't care if you're gay, just don't hit on me that's all!" So basically you're implying that gay people are sex pests who will hit on you. And even if they did hit on you, so what? Politely decline and move on, knucklehead.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Now to be fair to Aaron Clarey,

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’ve been to four different targets in the last 30 days and not a single one of them had that pride display anywhere near the shoes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I went to wal mart and seen an alive owl on top of the thing beside of where there's battery powered foot bath devices

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Miz then introduced Drew McIntyre and purposely screwed up Shane McMahon’s intro. First, he called him the “Breast in the World” and then the “Pest In the World.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1138612549421883394