Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm going kinda slow and just got to the sanctuary of Mana. I've had the Class 3 tutorial pop up literally 3 times telling me to find ??? seeds and I have no idea where it wants me to look or what drops them. Am I supposed to have a stack by now because it really wants me to know I can class change now

I got all my seeds right after rescuing fairy. There's an enemy in the Woods of Wandara that drops them. Queeneebs, they're these flying bee women. I just ground those until I had all the seeds I needed. It was honestly kinda boring, but it didn't take that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU