Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Bones posted:

On a similar note, if your ring finger is longer than your index finger that means you're gay.

And a gay dude with a longer ring finger I remember trying to scrunch it back when dudes would compare hands for this so people wouldn’t see my “tell”

Outed by my Fag Finger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

vyst posted:

Hey what's the American equivalent to ahogshead of jizz

We don't have sex with pigs in America, David Cameron.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mr. Bones posted:

On a similar note, if your ring finger is longer than your index finger that means you're gay.

I was told it meant you were descended from royalty or inbred (but I repeat myself)

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
My middle school didn't teally have much in the way of urban legends. Might have something to do with being a low class Brooklyn school.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
There was a movie called 'Gay People Say No' and if you hadn't seen it that meant you were gay. Nobody could tell you what it was about or who was in it, but nobody would dare admit that they hadn't seen it. I've looked on IMDB and a few other sites but I've never managed to find even the tiniest scrap of information about it.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Mr. Bones posted:

sort of true but only for women

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Years ago, this dude called Dr. Crowe or Dr. Krane adopted a bunch of orphans with too much fluid in their brains. He experimented on them until the kids escaped and burned down his house. Now, they live in the woods around the school and come out at night looking for kids to eat.

There was a guy who survived 9/11 by jumping between falling debris like Wiley Coyote. Also, if you looked at the smoke from the towers, you could see Satan's face.

Sister Mary Grace can skateboard and if you stay late enough after school you can see her doing cool stunts on the playground.

Jake Mustache posted:

If your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer and/or AIDS.

We had this but the idea was to get someone to lift their hand to their face so you could then smack it, causing them to hit themselves.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Bones posted:

i'm pretty sure it's the other way around

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

In middle school the janitor told us that the school hotdogs contained something called erythorbate. He pronounced it (earth o bate ) He said it was a fancy name the food company used for ground up earth worms so people would still eat the hotdogs. Later one of my friends found a nutrition label from the hotdogs that listed erythorbate as an ingredient. We spread that legend for years before we found out erythorbate was really just a salt based preservative.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

QuoProQuid posted:

We had this but the idea was to get someone to lift their hand to their face so you could then smack it, causing them to hit themselves.

:thejoke:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

I remember telling someone about this legend (an adult) that it was one of the members of the New Kids in the Block. Actually, it was my mom I told. And she was like, you wouldn't be able to tell if it was sperm, it would melt in the stomach acid. And I felt stupid.

So your mom was a bit of an expert on stomach pumpings to remove sperm.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 15, 2019

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

QuoProQuid posted:

Years ago, this dude called Dr. Crowe or Dr. Krane adopted a bunch of orphans with too much fluid in their brains. He experimented on them until the kids escaped and burned down his house. Now, they live in the woods around the school and come out at night looking for kids to eat.

We had melonheads too but they were refugees from an insane asylum fire and now they live in the woods and eat people

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

So your mom was a bit of an expert on stomach pumpings to remove sperm.

Or just not dumb as poo poo.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

"You're really smart, you're going to be my boss some day!"

:smith:

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
-Lil Kim had her stomach pumped at Freaknik because she had so much semen in her stomach.

-If a car passes you with its lights off and you flash your lights at them, they will track you down and murder you because that's how you join a gang.

-People are putting needles with AIDS blood on them on gas pumps.

-If your hand is bigger than your face, you have AIDS.

Sidenote: As a teacher, I once accidentally convinced a class of my students that vampires were real. I totally forgot the entire conversation and wasn't reminded until a month later when I was called to the office because two students were almost hit by car trying to run home before the vampires came out.

naem
May 29, 2011

that’s just being a good citizen and warning students about the dangers of vampires

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You'll note that said kids did not turn into vampires

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man those are some dumb kids.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
Middle school students are, on a whole, stupid. They mean well, but anything slightly fictional, they always ask if it's real or not. When we read Harrison Bergeron, they thought it was real and we had to discuss what a dystopian society was. We had to have an intervention due to a student thinking he was going to be drafted into the Hunger Games.

I don't think kids these days are any different or worse than previous generations, but, man, the internet has screwed up their "could that be real" radar.

None of my student have become vampires though, so....

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

-Lil Kim had her stomach pumped at Freaknik because she had so much semen in her stomach.

-If a car passes you with its lights off and you flash your lights at them, they will track you down and murder you because that's how you join a gang.

-People are putting needles with AIDS blood on them on gas pumps.

-If your hand is bigger than your face, you have AIDS.

Sidenote: As a teacher, I once accidentally convinced a class of my students that vampires were real. I totally forgot the entire conversation and wasn't reminded until a month later when I was called to the office because two students were almost hit by car trying to run home before the vampires came out.

Yeah it’s true if you swallow over 15 loads you have to get you’re stomach pumped. This kids mom was a nurse she knew all about that poo poo. So always be sure just to tell the EMT you only sucked 14 dicks and have a glass of beefeater and a tic tac. :hmmyes:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
another gay hand test was the one where they ask you to look at your nails; if you curled your fingers and looked at them you were Not Gay and if you spread your fingers out you were

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If you've ever touched your dick you're gay

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

another gay hand test was the one where they ask you to look at your nails; if you curled your fingers and looked at them you were Not Gay and if you spread your fingers out you were

I like that one.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

Didn't this show up in Gigli?

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Antivehicular posted:

Didn't this show up in Gigli?

Seinfeld, I think.

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

Neurion posted:

Seinfeld, I think.

It was in American Dad too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What episodes because I definitely don't remember this

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Murphy Brown also had an ep where they tried to figure out if a new talking head was gay. One of the tests was which way you looked at the soles of your shoes for something you stepped on. They all had a theory and they all tried theirs on him at the same time, and he did them all "both ways," or in some way that they couldn't tell.

Then he said on his way out of the office, "By the way, yes, I'm gay."

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

doctorfrog posted:

Murphy Brown also had an ep where they tried to figure out if a new talking head was gay. One of the tests was which way you looked at the soles of your shoes for something you stepped on. They all had a theory and they all tried theirs on him at the same time, and he did them all "both ways," or in some way that they couldn't tell.

Then he said on his way out of the office, "By the way, yes, I'm gay."

It's funny I remember when that show was like a big deal and so topical. And now it's basically just sunk under the waves.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What episodes because I definitely don't remember this

*slams an episode of American Dad in your face*

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

doctorfrog posted:

Just remembered one: Made in USA meant made in a town in China they renamed to Usa.

My Dad was a Navy pilot in WWII. He said the same thing, only it was Japan instead. Gives you an idea of how long these last.

I was in HS in the late 70s. We had a History teacher with long, dark hair who gave guitar lessons. He was often replaced by substitute teachers. His name? Mr T. Nugent.

ETA: One night, many years later, the genuine, real, bone fide Mr Ted Nugent was answering questions people called in to a local radio show where he was the guest of honor. I didn't call in, and apparently none of my classmates did either. We Wanted to Believe.

Khazar-khum fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jun 16, 2019

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Gwen Stefani, Jewell, Alanis Morisette, Fiona Apple and others all had to have gallons of semen pumped from their stomachs

Those gallons were donated to Rod Stewart.

God Bless.

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you've ever touched your dick you're gay

I knew it

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jun 16, 2019

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
:shakes each of your hands:

HAH! Your left hand squeezed harder so that's the one you jack off with!

:biglips: lol dumb boys.

:asks girl to place both arms straight out:

HAH! This arm is longer that's the one you finger yourself with

*gets pulled into office when girl runs off crying*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yo i heard Denisse Gonzalez got boob implants last summer because she went to a pool party and the tissues she was using all melted and then her top came off and she ran away and left the top and they thought she was a boy.

:argh:
No you dumb gently caress, Denisse totally sucked 7 dicks over summer this guy on the football team at Awesome High showed me her bra

:bang:
Ugggghhhh you guys are so dumb Denisse is like the anal queen and she's dating some college guys

:j:
*Denisse sits in library doing homework*
God drat i hate having boobs

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 16, 2019

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I wonder if you can tell a persons age based on who they heard got their stomach pumped. My age is "Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

counterfeitsaint posted:

I wonder if you can tell a persons age based on who they heard got their stomach pumped. My age is "Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera"

47?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

counterfeitsaint posted:

Guessing you're early 30s? Me too!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The rumor was the OP got a whole gallon of semen pumped, but that one's actually true.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Middle School standard 'seeds in weed/yellow dye in sodas' mess with you balls stuff. Normal 'acid stays in your spine forever' etc.

The running rumor was the principle and his secretary were loving but no one really thought that was going on. Several years later, there was a divorce and yeah they totally were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

The rumor was the OP got a whole gallon of semen pumped, but that one's actually true.

Pumped IN