Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

just went downstairs to chill and the cat followed me. i don’t mind his company but i wish he’d just chill for like 30 minutes or something. he doesn’t want attention or anything he’s literally just following me around. i’m about to go back upstairs and he’s already looking at me like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a very old cat and all she does now is follow me around the house while talking.

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I have a very old cat and all she does now is follow me around the house while talking.

same here except he isn’t saying much, he’s just following me for the h*ck of it

Macnult

‘hey cat, do you need something?’
the cat didn’t need or want anything

Macnult

look cat it has been a long day and i’ve given you plenty of attention already so i’d appreciate if you’d let me be for a little while

cat:

Macnult

this is gonna be one of those things where once i wanna chill with the cat he’s not gonna want to chill

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
that is a common brushtail opossum, op

Macnult

i caved and now we’re chillin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Macnult posted:

i caved and now we’re chillin

see? chillin' solves every problem

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam

Farecoal

There he go

drat gonna need some video evidence??

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Every now and then I abuse my shrink ray on myself and ride my cat around the house

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

i was reminded of a very important lesson last night

bird.

me, gaming: "oscar mike, footmobiles at your six.. oscar? mike? did you two disconne"

*cat sits on keyboard*

Farecoal

There he go

BrownianMotion posted:

me, gaming: "oscar mike, footmobiles at your six.. oscar? mike? did you two disconne"

*cat sits on keyboard*

Me, yelling at my cat: "How much did Team Liquid give you??

My cat: :meowth:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Being awakened by the plaintive meowing of my cat to tell me he's displeased with his current living conditions.

Being the owner and operator of a cat B&B is a bitch sometimes...

Piney
try havings kids op :o:

ChubbyChecker

pet the cat op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

my cat has decided that I must not be left alone ever. I can't even go to the bathroom without her Indiana Jonesing through the closing door in a frenzied panic. I would close the door faster, but I'm afraid she'll run right the gently caress into it and she's very, very frail.

ChubbyChecker

my cat has decided that I must not be left alone ever. I can't even go to the bathroom without her Indiana Jonesing through the closing door in a frenzied panic. I would close the door faster, but I'm afraid she'll run right the gently caress into it and she's very, very frail.

sounds like a good cat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ChubbyChecker posted:

sounds like a good cat

she turns 20 this year. she's the best

ChubbyChecker

aww

would you mind posting pics of the old lady

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ChubbyChecker posted:

aww

would you mind posting pics of the old lady

she shows up in my paintings sometimes

here she is 15 years ago wearing a shirt

here she is nowadays also wearing a shirt
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUp4O-ADHY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ChubbyChecker

she shows up in my paintings sometimes

here she is 15 years ago wearing a shirt

here she is nowadays also wearing a shirt
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUp4O-ADHY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:swoon:

thanks

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Macnult

ChubbyChecker posted:

pet the cat op

update: i been petting the cat

Piney posted:

try havings kids op :o:

if i ever do i’ll make a thread about it

ChubbyChecker

Macnult posted:

update: i been petting the cat

if i ever do i’ll make a thread about it

:nice:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The best thing about cats is you can hang out with your cat and still be having alone time.

Stoner Sloth

she sounds like the best! ty for the amazing pictures and good photogs - she is adorable ol gal :h:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

xcheopis

Resting Lich Face posted:

The best thing about cats is you can hang out with your cat and still be having alone time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thekittymancer
Cat is waiting to trip you up so it can steal your soul