Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Any keto friendly items on the menu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fist4jesus posted:

All of my clothes smell like pizza, well, some of them smell like rear end too.
buncha dough boys ITT

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Carbonera. :discourse:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean look dude the gift card is a sunk cost already either way if you're going to enjoy your afternoon more just going home and doing the usual vs killing yourself at Olive Garden just toss the drat thing imo

Anyway idk you can't go wrong with just like alfredo with chicken

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Got a little steak and some Alfredo, it came with zuchini and I had a raspberry lemonade.

Tipped over 20%, but the experience besides the food was extremely LoL.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I change my answer to just get some bread sticks and leave the rest of the balance on the card as a tip.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Got a little steak and some Alfredo, it came with zuchini and I had a raspberry lemonade.

Tipped over 20%, but the experience besides the food was extremely LoL.

Well, I know your time is extremely valuable, as demonstrated by this thread, so I know it's selfish to ask you to write more about it. I'm glad you definitely didn't here in your follow up post telling us what it was like.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i ate a ruby tuesdays by myself once about 15 years ago op

sad times

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

Actually I change my answer to just get some bread sticks and leave the rest of the balance on the card as a tip.

I don't even think they can cash out the balance AS a tip.
In which case you're telling your waiter "Here, eat some of the same poo poo you slop out of buckets all day every day" as a "tip". Good times.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

For $5 less than whatever the shirt cost you I'll teach you how to make your own. PM me.

Share your secrets with the world you miser.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

In which case you're telling your waiter "Here, eat some of the same poo poo you slop out of buckets all day every day" as a "tip". Good times.

You just wait til someone pays in cash then swap it out.

Void a couple things too, you earned it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

Workers always get hosed for no reason lol

Like they've already paid the company $50 or whatever for the card if anything the restaurant saves from not having to give out as much food

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Who the gently caress has "clients" and that accepting tips would neither be incredibly uncouth or disallowed by corporate policy besides prostitutes?

edit: OK, maybe hairdressers.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 15, 2019

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Share your secrets with the world you miser.

Take your shirt. Put it into a pizza. Don't wash.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why the hell would you want to eat at the bar if avoiding people is your goal?

It’s where the cougars hang out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Who the gently caress has "clients" and that accepting tips would neither be incredibly uncouth or disallowed by corporate policy besides prostitutes?

I regularly got tickets to the Western Open from GE few years back. VIP ones. I didn’t turn them down you loving poor plebe.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

Massage therapists, like I am. Although I guess we could be classified as a form of prostitute. Really most body work people get tips as far as I know

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My wife used to work at an olive garden and she said that corporate policy was they were supposed to give you 1 breadstick more than there were people at the table because idea that no one would want to seem rude by taking the last breadstick therefore they wouldn't have to bring a second basket

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Aesop Poprock posted:

Looked up pics of the food and it’s impressively bland looking but humongous servings. Like stouffers frozen quality lasagna but served in concrete brick proportions, makes Olive Garden look like some bougie poo poo

It's actually pretty tasty, although their signature Mizithra Cheese and Brown Butter pasta is way way better than anything else on the menu

Well, the salads kinda suck. But they also pour a lot of alcohol for a chain

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Get drunk before you go in. Only place on earth worse than Dave and buster's with alchohol.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Miserable Maid posted:

It's actually pretty tasty, although their signature Mizithra Cheese and Brown Butter pasta is way way better than anything else on the menu

That actually looks really bangin and super out of place comparatively lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Take the basket of breadsticks into the bathroom with you and do you know what with them

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does olive garden have beef ravioli? it has been so hard for me to find beef ravioli at italian places. its pretty much always cheese ravioli only

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

My wife used to work at an olive garden and she said that corporate policy was they were supposed to give you 1 breadstick more than there were people at the table because idea that no one would want to seem rude by taking the last breadstick therefore they wouldn't have to bring a second basket

You can tear those things in half they’re super soft. I don’t buy that theory. :munch:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Uuughhhh.

Honestly OP if you're still wearing cargo shorts in TYOOL 2019 then I don't think any amount of advice in the world is gonna help you. Enjoy your meal.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

From the pasta we make
To lasagna we bake
Ba ba ba ba
We’re wising you a happy birthday!

We hope you will remember
This fond event forever
We’re wishing you a happy birthday!

It’s like family and friends
At the Olive Garden
In the true Italiano way
Hey! Hey!

So if youre looking for some fun
Try Hospitaliano
Have a happy happy day
Hey!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Crusty Nutsack posted:

From the pasta we make
To lasagna we bake
Ba ba ba ba
We’re wising you a happy birthday!

We hope you will remember
This fond event forever
We’re wishing you a happy birthday!

It’s like family and friends
At the Olive Garden
In the true Italiano way
Hey! Hey!

So if youre looking for some fun
Try Hospitaliano
Have a happy happy day
Hey!

Not again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1T1_TnNa7Y

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

We don't have Olive Garden, instead it's East Side Mario's, basically the same poo poo with a dumber name.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You can tear those things in half they’re super soft. I don’t buy that theory. :munch:

:shrug: apparently "market research" says otherwise :capitalism:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That brown butter n mizithra cheese plate is dank as gently caress

Plus the one near me had arcade machines so there's that too

Spaghetti Factory > Olive Garden

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This was me with one quarter at Pizza Hut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zeluth posted:

This was me with one quarter at Pizza Hut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w

Do you think anyone at all watched that?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me @ ur moms house playin quake for 1 quarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpiNDxssUL0

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burt Sexual posted:

Do you think anyone at all watched that?

I am not good at Minecraft.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Burt Sexual posted:

It’s where the cougars hang out.

LoL Jesus Bert I almost posted this exact response but didn’t want to let the cat out of the bag. Cougars loving love me because I always look like the opposite of their ex-husbands.

The steak I ordered was pretty tasty, although I’ve never had a sirloin so thoroughly soaked in butter before.

A huge family of mega-fatties were celebrating someone’s birthday and the poor waitress had a minor break in composure when they asked her to split 30 dinners into 8 separate checks.

Two teens were on a date in the booth next to mine, and the boy tried to save his date from a bug but only succeeded in swatting it onto my table. It literally skidded across the table and bumped into my soup.

The chicken & gnochi was fine, the Alfredo was hearty and delicious, my lemonade was basically perfect, and the one single breadstick I ate was crispy and perfectly seasoned.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I'm not a fan, but when my sister drags me there I just gorge on minestrone soup and salad. I don't get why everyone loves the bread sticks? They are fairly tasteless, just garlic butter brushed over soft, previously frozen bread. They are ok for sopping up salad dressing, I guess.

The salad is loving awesome though. I will go through a few bowls just by myself and I'll fight a bitch for the last bits.

The only dish I've ever honestly enjoyed from Olive Garden was the pasta pescatore and for some reason they only have it seasonally or some poo poo. It has seafood in it, so I guess I should be glad they don't serve it often in my landlocked hell state. Every other food I've had there was bland as gently caress, which explains why my sister loves the place.

Bitch doesn't even like Alfredo because it's too rich. She's insane.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I ate three bagels for dinner.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Shove it RIGHT UP THE STINKER

[edit] sorry wrong thread.

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

numberoneposter posted:

we have a place called The Old Spaghetti Factory here and im kinda craving some cheap lovely pasta and some really vinegary salad dressing on ice berg lettuce (and bread and garlic butter) and SPUMONI ICE CREAM!!! :2bong:

Go alone and demand to sit in the trolley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Honestly sometimes they are good, usually its just over priced over cooked over salted, but some locations have competent chefs that make bomb pasta.