Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

we have a place called The Old Spaghetti Factory here and im kinda craving some cheap lovely pasta and some really vinegary salad dressing on ice berg lettuce (and bread and garlic butter) and SPUMONI ICE CREAM!!! :2bong:

Looked up pics of the food and it’s impressively bland looking but humongous servings. Like stouffers frozen quality lasagna but served in concrete brick proportions, makes Olive Garden look like some bougie poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

Who the gently caress has "clients" and that accepting tips would neither be incredibly uncouth or disallowed by corporate policy besides prostitutes?

edit: OK, maybe hairdressers.

Massage therapists, like I am. Although I guess we could be classified as a form of prostitute. Really most body work people get tips as far as I know

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Miserable Maid posted:

It's actually pretty tasty, although their signature Mizithra Cheese and Brown Butter pasta is way way better than anything else on the menu

That actually looks really bangin and super out of place comparatively lol