Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I'm not a fan, but when my sister drags me there I just gorge on minestrone soup and salad. I don't get why everyone loves the bread sticks? They are fairly tasteless, just garlic butter brushed over soft, previously frozen bread. They are ok for sopping up salad dressing, I guess.

The salad is loving awesome though. I will go through a few bowls just by myself and I'll fight a bitch for the last bits.

The only dish I've ever honestly enjoyed from Olive Garden was the pasta pescatore and for some reason they only have it seasonally or some poo poo. It has seafood in it, so I guess I should be glad they don't serve it often in my landlocked hell state. Every other food I've had there was bland as gently caress, which explains why my sister loves the place.

Bitch doesn't even like Alfredo because it's too rich. She's insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU