Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

vaporizers are fine with apartments regarding smells. you just have to be willing to spend a good amount of money on a decent one for vaping flower. setting weed on fire and inhaling its smoke will always be the less costly option, but they will always leave potent odor. you're literally burning plant matter, waddya expect.

those cheap hose-based desktop vapes are poor quality, don't buy them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
ive never had one work but ive also only used them like twice

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

I’ve seen devices that you can blow smoke into and supposedly it minimizes it but you’ve still got a stinky bong/pipe/roach

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

vaporizers not do the trick? Idk, ive never used them

I’ve used volcano type vaporizers and while it’s definitely not like smoking because it doesn’t reach combustion temp, there is a visible mist and it’s not odorless. The newer vape pens are pretty good and stealthy for taking a few hits on the go.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

down n out posted:

Can’t smoke the stanky because of lame apartment neighbors but edibles and lager is sublime.
If you can afford $350 for a vape, get yourself one of these bad boys: https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/mighty/

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I made a huge batch of reefer cookies, been on a daily dose of like a cookie and a half for the past almost two weeks. Been the most productive at work and at home probably ever. And it's great cause the only thing I truly have to be anxious about is looking completely ripped while at work, which is easily managed with visine. At the same time, the missus and I have quit drinking for the most part during the week which is saving us lots of money.

I'm drinking a beer now, which makes this post relevant.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Happy Fathers day, goons! Got an ihop brunch and a brand new 2 stroke Echo weedeater. So you know, dad can do more jobs

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ll have a reefer, make it a double. Beer meter is maxed out. Ibogaine levels dangerously low, nutmeg levels critical. 3 hearts and 40 rupees.

> go left

:hai:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Space Jam posted:

I’ve seen devices that you can blow smoke into and supposedly it minimizes it but you’ve still got a stinky bong/pipe/roach

these worked a treat when i used them last. so cheap to make they're basically free

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

communist kangaroo posted:

bong rips and vodka shots

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'm outta beer, gotta switch to vodka

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You're still the best d8. I hope that will keep you going.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm smoking a jay that is branded as kief kissed

Kiss my sweaty IT nerd rear end

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

not one single person alive today has ever referred to it as reefer unironically.

What's wrong with ironic?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqvjb5Ujvvc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Reefer and beer are pretty much the explanation for why it takes me 2-3 nights to watch a two hour movie; and comprehend it.