Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHat are they really looking for
Goku
The Squatch
True Love in the Greek Sense
An escape from WIFE NO COOK GOOD
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Do it ironically posted:

All I’m saying is how many bear skeletons do you come across in the wild? Not many if any and the squatch are SMARTER than bear, quite a bit actually

Wait a minute are you saying squatch eat bear bones? :wookie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They eat bears, bones and hair and all

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wait a minute are you saying squatch eat bear bones? :wookie:

Of course!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reckon the only thing a squatch eats with more gusto than bear is the musky hindquarters of another squatch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thought they just ate berries and chickens and stuff jfc. :negative:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This is why we always shave each other down until we all are baby soft and then massage each other in baby oil.

Don't want a squatch mistaking you for a bear.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Think that's why they got Drew, poor ol' Drew had back hair like a carpet.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
‘Tis true, weren’t no tellin’ if you was in the warm embrace of a squatch, or if ‘twas ol’ Drew hisself tuggin’ at yer nethers.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I told Drew the switches were really howling and rutting that night but he had to just go and try and tug one.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Derpies posted:

I told Drew the squatches were really howling and rutting that night but he had to just go and try and tug one.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Drew was a proud man. He bragged he never backed away from a tug

I've heard he'd tug so long sometimes he ended up how knees

He was that proud

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

donkey salami posted:

This is why we always shave each other down until we all are baby soft and then massage each other in baby oil.

Yeah huh huh right? That’s totally what I thought too. Because of the squatches. :stonklol:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Yeah huh huh right? That’s totally what I thought too. Because of the squatches. :stonklol:

Quit snickering and shave my taint here I'm ready to SQUATCH

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Derpies posted:

Quit snickering and shave my taint here I'm ready to SQUATCH

That taint's already been mistaken for squatch cause of comparable smell.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

in case anyone's ordered anything from sensual squatch lately, their website got hacked. might want to keep an eye out for unauthorized purchases.

for example, someone just tried to order 4 sheep and have them delivered to "the woods" on my credit card

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Only Squatch Can Judge Me.

Tattooed in fancy script across my shoulder blades.

naem
May 29, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

in case anyone's ordered anything from sensual squatch lately, their website got hacked. might want to keep an eye out for unauthorized purchases.

for example, someone just tried to order 4 sheep and have them delivered to "the woods" on my credit card

Aye yeah, err

which woods was that again? did they order that gallon of water based food safe lubricant too?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Ol’ Drew had a Word Find puzzle tattooed on his back, I musta solved that sumbitch a hunnerd times

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

drat you should really get that changed to “only squatch or yeti” because I mean, if our squatchin group had the money we would definitely take this poo poo to the Swiss alps. :thunk:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

donkey salami posted:

That taint's already been mistaken for squatch cause of comparable smell.

I mean like, that's kind of the point

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Only God (and y'all) can squatch me.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

whichever one of you has been seasoning deer carcasses with spanish fly and placing them on my property, you need to stop. all you're doing is putting the feral cats into perpetual estrus. I haven't slept in a week due to those awful devil cat moans and cries. the kittenboom which will result will also, I suspect, erase all the progress our wetland preservation efforts have made at restoring native bird populations

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you know i aint gettin any younger and i want to be squatchin until my short and curlies are long and grey so ive been thinking about all that and switchin to mixer thats as good for my health as it is tasty

now this says it will boost my immune system with the covus all around i wreckon thats a good thing but it says here it will boost my brain and maybe give me the edge whilst squatchin

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

you know i aint gettin any younger and i want to be squatchin until my short and curlies are long and grey so ive been thinking about all that and switchin to mixer thats as good for my health as it is tasty

now this says it will boost my immune system with the covus all around i wreckon thats a good thing but it says here it will boost my brain and maybe give me the edge whilst squatchin

I hope that’s shugger free. Ain’t no fun tryin’ to shoot up yer ins’lin when you got a squatch on yer tail

naem
May 29, 2011

‘Drew was pretty fond of squatch tail

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

naem posted:

‘Drew was pretty fond of squatch tail

Amen

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

is there a thread for dudes who have caught the squatch and who need discreet treatment?

naem
May 29, 2011

new young group just startin out squatchin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Humanoiden...utm_name=iossmf

wonder which one’s the ‘Drew

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

naem posted:

new young group just startin out squatchin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Humanoiden...utm_name=iossmf

wonder which one’s the ‘Drew

Kids these days are calling their Drew's Carl's, ain't got no respect for tradition.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

is there a thread for dudes who have caught the squatch and who need discreet treatment?

There ain't no cure afore squatch fever bud

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Weka posted:

There ain't no cure afore squatch fever bud

myths say if you catch the same squatch again and erhm, perform the marital ceremonies, then and only then can your squatch fever be cured.

That being said I am willin to help our comrade out if he packs up the diet thunders.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Listen pal, I am just fine. Sure, there’s a lot of hair on my rear end. I get my five o’clock rear end shadow at 11am. Sure, it dulls and pits 4 disposable razors each morning. But the point is, EEEEEEEEUUUURRRWOOOOOROOOOOOOO!!! :wookie:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Listen pal, I am just fine. Sure, there’s a lot of hair on my rear end. I get my five o’clock rear end shadow at 11am. Sure, it dulls and pits 4 disposable razors each morning. But the point is, EEEEEEEEUUUURRRWOOOOOROOOOOOOO!!! :wookie:

Pal we aint ever asked a squatcher to shave the rump thats a personal thing for you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Derpies posted:

Pal we aint ever asked a squatcher to shave the rump thats a personal thing for you

Well what do you want me to do, style it huh? :shrug:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Well what do you want me to do, style it huh? :shrug:

wouldnnt hurt tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shave a rump? What in tarnation!? Ol’ Drew must be spinnin’ in his grave!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the build up of rear end musk on rear end hair only attracts squatch to a point. if it gets too strong it repels them

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I got some pomade out in the truck there, ya gotta hike back cuz I ain't givin you no ride on the quad what with that tuft a stink comin out yer tailpipe there chewbacca. But, it's a nice clean, manly scent, AND it's matte, so it ain't gonna be all glossy an' GAY lookin.
Smellin nice and fresh, lookin all handsome with yer bung hair quaffed, I reckon youll pull in a gross a squatch tonight boy!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
whose ready for squatchfest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
EEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWRRRROOOOOAAAWWWRRRRR! :wookie: