Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHat are they really looking for
Goku
The Squatch
True Love in the Greek Sense
An escape from WIFE NO COOK GOOD
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Womblemania posted:

pouring out some diet dr mountain thunder for Drew

Wait, wait. He would have wanted us to.. CHUUUUGGGGGGG!!! :yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'm running a camping trip for disadvantaged youths next weekend. could you guys please have your weird sex orgy at the vfw, like the shriners, instead of the woods next week? the rental fee's already covered, bill told me the shriners wouldn't be having a meeting that weekend because tammy's pussy is sore

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm running a camping trip for disadvantaged youths next weekend. could you guys please have your weird sex orgy at the vfw, like the shriners, instead of the woods next week? the rental fee's already covered, bill told me the shriners wouldn't be having a meeting that weekend because tammy's pussy is sore

since you broke kayfabe we are gonna have twice the squatchers out hootin and hollerin

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
I've been listening to the podcast Sasquatch Chronicles, and I have to say that it's not bad at all. If you're actually into the 'squatch man, I suggest you give it a go.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lemme tell ya that ol’ Drew had plenty o’ sex after his untimely demise, turns out that berryin’ ‘im face down prob’ly weren’t the best idea we ever had.
Much like the expiry date on a pack of twinkies Drew's expiry date was also more of a suggestion.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

that new truff sauce at taco bell's reminding me of ol' drew something fierce. how he used to love rooting around digging for truffles and grubs

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
Just a shame they gassed to Drew remembrance thread, must be the fact the mods dont touch rear end or grass as we say

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

fellas, I was just out exhuming drew's grave for... reasons and, get this, the coffin was empty

naem
May 29, 2011

the circle is closed. the prophecy fulfilled, he is return-ed ayuh

*spits dip* *doffs cap*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reckon it’ll be filled up soon enough once some a’ them interns come down from the college on break.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In death they're all drew

naem
May 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Reckon it’ll be filled up soon enough once some a’ them interns come down from the college on break.

which one of you’s is gonna place the Holy Tome and the Sacred Objects down in the Miller’s rental cabin?

What with Drew comin’ back (as was foretold) we’ll wanna do the rituals right this year

Also let’s make sure we goes back and edit th’ Air-B-n-B reviews, last year the lone survivor gave us two stars, an you know how hard the Millers work t’ keep the place all tidy an rentable. Especially what with all the blood afterwards

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

naem posted:

which one of you’s is gonna place the Holy Tome and the Sacred Objects down in the Miller’s rental cabin?

What with Drew comin’ back (as was foretold) we’ll wanna do the rituals right this year

Also let’s make sure we goes back and edit th’ Air-B-n-B reviews, last year the lone survivor gave us two stars, an you know how hard the Millers work t’ keep the place all tidy an rentable. Especially what with all the blood afterwards

Well now, just go ahead and throw them Objects in the back o’ m’ truck and I’ll drop ‘em off when I go reset the traps with that Natty Light them college kids like s’ much.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress did you guys hear that!?

*slams junk into tree*

Wood knocks!!

naem
May 29, 2011

ayuh, woodnocks, that’s what drew likes t’ call it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

poo poo, y'all remember the last time we had a deconsecration of drew and that dumbass frank mixed up the chloroform and the amyl nitrite?

yeah, I don't either

naem
May 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Well now, just go ahead and throw them Objects in the back o’ m’ truck and I’ll drop ‘em off when I go reset the traps with that Natty Light them college kids like s’ much.

Jim an’ Connie Miller said they’d bring their famous potato salad to the season kick off get together this year

I told em t’ make extra in case drew shows as he’s liable to have a hunger what with being dead and all

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Ummmm...h...h...hey fellas. I...uh...went back through our squatching membership attendance records since we began these squatch hunts, and ummm....some of the boys have gone missing. These boys have all been banned! Did the squatch get them? Are the mods in on it? What is going on here?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Ummmm...h...h...hey fellas. I...uh...went back through our squatching membership attendance records since we began these squatch hunts, and ummm....some of the boys have gone missing. These boys have all been banned! Did the squatch get them? Are the mods in on it? What is going on here?

Reckon you oughta mebbe not ask s’ many questions…

*cocks shotgun*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

squatchin aint easy

RIP brothers

naem
May 29, 2011

it’s tricky to squatch a rhyme

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I know one lucky gentleman whose squatch trap won't go unbaited this year. me, that's right, you're looking at him.

picked up a lovely young coed hitchhiking. real tall, long nice hair all over, say her name is "murrrrrwrrrruuuaghhhh bluafmmm". she's up at the cabin , funniest thing, I was gonna take her into town but she insisted we go to my place, guess I still got it. she seemed real interested in the whole squatchin scene, when I left she was looking over all my squatch traps and squatch lures

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I don't think I'm gonna be using murrrrrwrrrruuuaghhhh bluafmmm to bait any 'squatch traps. I think she might be The One. she's invited me to dinner in the woods with her family this week and she's been giving me all these gifts like teriyaki cologne and a coat made of root vegetables and bay leaves

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes, when a love is so pure, you just have to let it go. Plus like imagine having to shave your elbows. :yikes:

naem
May 29, 2011

ayuh she sounds like a special lady

wonder what they plan on cookin?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

dunno if it were planned or not, but they ended up cooking duncan lawnsworth. bad as he was in life, he was good in stew.

I was a bit apprehensive at first, murrrrrwrrrruuuaghhhh bluafmmm and I dancing in a small clearing whilst her kin set various snares and nets. she bid me to undress and recline on a manzanita bough whilst she freshened herself up. a cousin of hers put a long flowing blond whig on my head. ashamed in my nakedness, it was then that I realized all of her kinsfolk, and she herself, were all likewise nude. very very nude and hairy. there I reclined, all the others seem to have vanished into the trees. I heard a rustling, at first I though it was murrrrrwrrrruuuaghhhh bluafmmm returned from her ablutions, but it were duncan rushing at me, a hunger in his eyes I've never before seen in a man. I don't know if was the smell of teriyaki or my admittedly adorable ankles that drove him mad with passion and hunger. moments before he was atop me, murrrrrwrrrruuuaghhhh bluafmmm bashed his head in with a stick, and a few minutes later into the pot he went.

given that they are a family of cannibalistic nudests, I guess the seclusion and general secretiveness makes a fair amount of sense

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ayuh, sounds about right for courtin’ a squatch. Reckon y’all had a nice tussle after dinner?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

squatch?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dear Backpacker Magazine, I never thought it would happen to me...

naem
May 29, 2011

sound like the kinda folk we like round these parts

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

found another one of their toilets

gotta admire a beast that performs their ablutions in such resplendent, chancel like surroundings

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big squatch sighting’ down Colorado way. Y’all ready to mount up and finally catch one o’ these critters? Been drat near forty years we been searchin’ these woods ev’ry weekend without nuthin’ to show but diabeetus and empty balls.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

The Voice of Labor posted:

found another one of their toilets

gotta admire a beast that performs their ablutions in such resplendent, chancel like surroundings

Only Genius Can Spot SQUATCH in This Picture Under 11 Seconds! Your Time Starts Now.

naem
May 29, 2011

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Big squatch sighting’ down Colorado way. Y’all ready to mount up and finally catch one o’ these critters? Been drat near forty years we been searchin’ these woods ev’ry weekend without nuthin’ to show but diabeetus and empty balls.

now listen, you know and I we woulda had the beetus in any case, an the memories of ‘Drew and all that squatchin, well there just isn’t a price

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

y'all be careful out there tomorrow in your squatchin'. besides being friday the thirteenth I have reason to suspect the local squatch population will engage in the global day of jihad. they are an oppressed people, often times by us

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yep, I knewed I smelled somethin’ in the air. All that squatch musk, them critters gettin’ all hot ‘n bothered, snifflin’ ‘n snufflin’ somethin’ fierce. Reckon there’ll be quite th’ orgy tomorrow evenin’.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Yep, I knewed I smelled somethin’ in the air. All that squatch musk, them critters gettin’ all hot ‘n bothered, snifflin’ ‘n snufflin’ somethin’ fierce. Reckon there’ll be quite th’ orgy tomorrow evenin’.

I know an alternive medcine feller who knows a recipe fer a ED curin' poultice made of squatch spunk so get yer caps ready if you catch one jerknoff

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im out camping and there musta been a thirsty squatch in the area cause when i woke up this mornin all my cans of lucky lager were plum emptied and i dont recall drinkin em, all 24 of em were sipped clean, squatch musta had a terrible perishing thirst, on one hand im glad to have obliged the thirsty feller, but now im stuck drinking this 40 oz of fireball whiskey with no chaser

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

when will coca cola wise up and release a limited edition coke flavor designed by sasquatch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The only way you're ever gonna even see a Squatch is to find a possible Squatch trail, then camp out for a week or so in a nearby tree, watching and waiting.